We saw an alligator at CSR!

Hi Mollygirl!!:wave2:

Oh-quick question for you. Did you have a standard view or water view room?
We booked a standard view, but still requested Cabana 8A or 8b.

We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a waterview pixiedust:

A standard view is the parking lot - we were facing the lake.

And the pendulum has swung back the other way.

When I first went to WDW (in 2002) it was all the rage to send a faxed room request. About a year or so later reports started coming out about room assigners being overwhelmed with faxes and "throwing them in the trash". I believe even sites like Allears were saying not to send the faxed requests any longer.

People apparently listened and the volume of faxed requests has dropped to a reasonable level so resorts are paying attention again. I predict that as this information get out on the net again the cycle will repeat itself.
According to Allears, they only stop it for WL.

See you will be at Disney in 7 months? We'll be there 7 months and 16 days? Exactly when are you going? Are you staying at CSR?

We may overlap a few days. I'll be at CSR Sept 26- Oct 4th. I was lucky enough to book the free dining bounceback.

IMG_0309.jpg

I see a hidden mickey.......:drinking1........popcorn::

Hi Mollygirl, We we at CSR Jan24-Feb.1. We were also in Cabanas 8b-# 8673, so I guess we were neighbors! I'm sure we passed by each other or saw you all at the Dig Site. We were in the hot tub often. If you saw a little blond girl having a complete meltdown by the hot tub one evening, that was us having a not-so-magical moment!
We had a wonderful stay in our beautifully renovated room, and we saw the baby alligator, too. I will try and post pics and a longer review of our stay on the CSR thread

Hi Mollygirl, We we at CSR Jan24-Feb.1. We were also in Cabanas 8b-# 8673, so I guess we were neighbors! I'm sure we passed by each other or saw you all at the Dig Site. We were in the hot tub often. If you saw a little blond girl having a complete meltdown by the hot tub one evening, that was us having a not-so-magical moment!
We had a wonderful stay in our beautifully renovated room, and we saw the baby alligator, too. I will try and post pics and a longer review of our stay on the CSR thread

Welcome back, so glad we had another happy CSR resort guest.

Welcome back!

Awesome..,We'll be there tomorrow for 9 days:thumbsup2

Thx for pics.. I'll try and find the Alligator for the children also...

Can't wait..Hope to do some daily reports.....that is if the Daddy Juice doesn't kick in too early:lmao: no telling what I would write then..but I'll do my best to give an overview of what where & when...

Thanks again for the lift..needed it after the 8 inches of snow... I'll show the family when I get home tonight....
Have a great trip!

Buzz - you beat me to it! I finally have a chance to post those alligator pics...you can see him in the bottom right corner of the first two pics...

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

And here are a few more that were still on my camera:

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Bounceback promo:

IMG_0310.jpg
great pics!

An alligator that quite impressive..But ive seen a rubber-band,a lemonade-stand,a needle wink its eye..but ive seen just about everything when i saw an elephant fly...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Fabulous pictures. My 9 year old was thrilled when he saw them. Now you have set the standard and I'm told we must also see the alligator too !!! Hope we are as lucky to get the upgraded room. How do you find out the fax number to make your request mollygirl?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter