• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"We no longer have a moral compass"

I saw that on the news this morning.
It literally made me feel sick.

I can understand having some initial shock at first.
And it's good that people called 911.
I can even understand why people wouln't want to touch/move him, maybe fearing they'd cause him more harm.
But just walking by? That's disgusting.

I saw something on TV kind of like that... basically a person layed in the middle of a street in a crowded area and in a quiet area. Nobody stopped to ask if he was OK in the crowded area because people think that somebody else will deal with it and would rather not get involved. I think that's what's happened here.

Sickening. But I can see why people were afraid to approach him. These days you can't wander up to someone, they might have a mental disorder and have some rash reaction. Or if you even look at an injured person lying there, they'll sue you for trying to help and being a good samaritan.
It's sad this is the way the world is now.

I am honestly near to tears now. It is sickening that this is how our world is. :worried:

The most sickening part is that the word "bystanders" is a plural.
Come on people. Seriously?

Absolutely... :furious:

I have no words for it. Honestly, I don't. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter