We have to cancel our cruise :(

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
How sad is that. My brother is very sick and I have to use all our vaca time and money to go to see him. Kinda sucks for the family but there is always 3.0 I guess. Man this sucks.:mad:

I am very sorry you have had to cancel your cruise. I will miss meeting you.

I am sad that your brother is not well. It is very fortunate that you have the vacation time and money that you can visit your brother. That is a real blessing. :hug:

So sorry to hear this. My best wishes for your brother.

How sad is this....

But your brother is way more important then a cruise and as you said, there will be a podcastcruise 3.0.....

All the best wishes for you and your family.:hug:

I'm so sorry it can't work for you :hug:

Best wishes for your brother and I hope you are able to make 3.0 like you said :lovestruc Let us know how he is doing. It's horrible to have to deal with something like this - we'll be thinking of you :grouphug:

Haven't been on the forum much cause of school and all I have to say is

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:sad1:

hope your brother is OK though!!

I had a setback last year as well and had to cancel 1.0, so I know how sad you feel. However, your brother matters way more!!

Liz, I am sorry you have to cancel. I hope your brother's health takes a turn for the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter