We had a Disney December, Bahamian Xmas, NYC NYE and then some!! COMPLETED!

Great trip report! That was for sure a once in a lifetime trip. I live on the west coast and couldn't imagine doing half you accomplished in double the time :-) When we head to DC I have to look into staying at your hotel. It's location and history can't be beat.

Great trip report! That was for sure a once in a lifetime trip. I live on the west coast and couldn't imagine doing half you accomplished in double the time :-) When we head to DC I have to look into staying at your hotel. It's location and history can't be beat.

I'm glad you enjoyed the report. looking back on it, we didn't feel rushed even thought we did get in a fair bit and from one side of the country to the other. The travel days were pretty good also all things considered. We are on to the planning for our next trip which will be in USA summer next year.

The Williard hotel was a great place to stay. We were originally booked to stay the the Capitol Hilton, but am so glad we changed it . Even setting aside the AMAZING room upgrade we got, the hotel has so much history and the location was fantastic. It's the priceyer end of the hotels in DC but well worth it if you put some value/enjoyment on those sorts of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter