• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Got No Troubles; Life Is The Bubbles! 04/18 - Complete!

Nice start! Seems like you got there in no time. ;)

I am also intrigued to find out what you encountered at AoA.

I'm following along! We loved art of animation, can't wait to hear what you think!!

What was going on? A mop scene outside of AoA? A running race? I give up.

Anyway - I'm glad you arrived safe and sound, despite a long travel day and getting kicked in the seat by kids. :furious:

I have totally stopped taking pictures with my real camera on travel day and now I just use my iphone for travel and restaurants pictures. It makes life so much easier. :rotfl:
Hmmm let's say it was more like a lack of something going on. :rotfl:
I should have just used my phone, but my little point and shoot got the job done ok. It didn't get much use this trip! :thumbsup2

Nice start! Seems like you got there in no time. ;)

I am also intrigued to find out what you encountered at AoA.
In print it does seem like a short travel... hahaha oh how I wish that were true!
Like I said to MEK, it was more of what we didn't encounter that confused us! :rotfl:

YAY for an update! I am so excited for you LOL. How many total travel hours did you have to get there?
Well, all together we left the house at 4:45am (atlantic) and arrived at AoA at about 1:30 (eastern) amounting to 10.25 hours of traveling, but actual in flight air time was about 5.5 hours!

I'm following along! We loved art of animation, can't wait to hear what you think!!
I jumped over to your TR too! I love reading along with people who were there the same time as me, seeing what their thoughts on weather, crowds, etc. were, so it will be very fun to read along with someone who was at the same (brand new) resort too!! :welcome:

Yippee...an update! :cool1: Back of the bus, huh? I have a feeling there's a story here.... :lmao: (I know exactly how you feel about the camera...I'm a bit paranoid about something happening to mine, too!)

Yippee...an update! :cool1: Back of the bus, huh? I have a feeling there's a story here.... :lmao: (I know exactly how you feel about the camera...I'm a bit paranoid about something happening to mine, too!)

Back of the bus. It was the place to be for the most part! Let's just say I won't do it again if mine is the first stop!

Ok count me in on this report :goodvibes
Cant wait to see more pics and hear more about your visit.
This will help me get by unitl we arrive at AoA in late November......Im currently on the 60 day countdown:cool1:

Great update! Your reasons for not using a camera make sense. Can't wait to hear what happens!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Checking in! :hyper:

Awesome TR so far! :thumbsup2 Glad to hear your trip was great, and from the first chapter, I can see some similarities popping up between you and my fiance, who loves to take pictures as much as you do, and has the exact same reservations about whipping out her good camera...I actually may have been :lmao: a little bit reading that part because it sounded exactly like my fiance.

Can't wait to read (and see) more!!! :thumbsup2

Writing about travel days are definitely the worst part, because it's like "I just wanted to talk about the trip!" :lmao:

I don't think risking you turning into a fireball of doom would be a good idea. Good lookin' out keeping the camera put away. :rotfl2:

Sqqquuuuuueeeee! Art of Animation!

Yay for arriving!!!! You must have been so excited to just get inside the resort!!

I know what you mean about not wanting to take out the camera when you don't know how long you'll actually have to take a picture!

Ok count me in on this report :goodvibes
Cant wait to see more pics and hear more about your visit.
This will help me get by unitl we arrive at AoA in late November......Im currently on the 60 day countdown:cool1:
:welcome: Ohhhh you're going in November!? I'm so jealous! I loved it there in November, nice weather, lower crowds, Christmas lights! How exciting!

Great update! Your reasons for not using a camera make sense. Can't wait to hear what happens!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
I just get so nervous about traveling. I always figure the best is yet to come so I'll reserve my good camera for those moments!

Checking in! :hyper:

Awesome TR so far! :thumbsup2 Glad to hear your trip was great, and from the first chapter, I can see some similarities popping up between you and my fiance, who loves to take pictures as much as you do, and has the exact same reservations about whipping out her good camera...I actually may have been :lmao: a little bit reading that part because it sounded exactly like my fiance.

Can't wait to read (and see) more!!! :thumbsup2
:welcome: so glad to have you here!
Hahaha now I'm going to be reading yours and looking for the similarities too! That's funny though, you probably can relate with how Johnny feels when I'm arguing with myself about taking out my camera!

Writing about travel days are definitely the worst part, because it's like "I just wanted to talk about the trip!" :lmao:

I don't think risking you turning into a fireball of doom would be a good idea. Good lookin' out keeping the camera put away. :rotfl2:

Sqqquuuuuueeeee! Art of Animation!
I know, I never want to talk about the travel. Also I know no one wants to hear about the travel! :rotfl: "Please, tell me more about how you watched Brave and then tried to take a nap!" :crazy2:
Not turning into a fireball of doom can only be a good thing. In hindsight, I don't regret leaving the camera in the bag. :rotfl2:

Count me in!!! Can't wait to hear more!!
:welcome: Thanks for joining!!

Joining in cant wait to see excellent picture and read the rest......
:welcome: to my corner of The Dis!!

Joining in. Can't wait to hear more.
:welcome: So happy you're here!

Yay for arriving!!!! You must have been so excited to just get inside the resort!!

I know what you mean about not wanting to take out the camera when you don't know how long you'll actually have to take a picture!
Omg, I was literally shivering with excitement! Even just pulling up to the front was so exciting!
I drive poor Johnny nuts about whether or not to take the gear out.

"Do I have time?"
"Yes."
"I don't think I have time."
"Ok then don't."
"But I want to."
:crazy2:

Hi Hon! Thank you so much for the heads up...I can see how late I am to the party!

I was thinking of you guys that morning when you would have been waiting in Toronto and having down that layover many times I could just picture exactly where you would be!

I can't wait to hear the rest and see the pics of your Little Mermaid room:cool1:

I just finished your PTR and am anxiously awaiting all the details of your report! I'm supposed to be packing for my trip but somehow I keep getting sucked into trip reports. :)

Jill in CO

Joining in. Traveling from the maritimes can be a long arduous process but it is worth it :) Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter