• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're going the same time as you. We leave next Friday and get home on May 1st. Staying at ASmu! Can't wait.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: for PACKING!!!!
I'm going to start on ours now! been doing :laundy: ugghhh! seems it never ends! I'll probably have a batch going Friday morning so as not to come back to what we used the day before...

We're going the same time as you. We leave next Friday and get home on May 1st. Staying at ASmu! Can't wait.
:welcome: I just went to your PTR for a visit...great start!!!
I will be sure to keep an eye out for you be sure if you notice us to yell out a big hello!
:wave2:

I cannot believe your trip is almost here!! How's the packing going? I need to go back and catch up but I wanted to dance now for your trip countdown being in single digits!!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

I cannot believe your trip is almost here!! How's the packing going? I need to go back and catch up but I wanted to dance now for your trip countdown being in single digits!!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats on being so close Connie! :dance3::dance3:

Will you be doing facebook updates?

OK! now I get to really sound dumb! :confused3 Dayne bought a new Iphone (yes, instead of me) and I am using his eternity...so, we are trying to figure it out--I know it can not be hard but I just don't like dong much on those phone...wish I had the internet at the hotel I would just do nightly updates....

:mickeyjum we hit the road in SIX DAYS!!! :mickeyjum
and will be in the magic in one WEEK/ SEVEN DAYS! :banana: :banana:
party: party:party:party:
my parents bought their tickets yesterday! so, we are ready to go...
I started pulling Danny and I's clothes yesterday...maybe today I'll get it done...my mom have given Danny a bunch of shorts for Christmas I need him to try them on to be sure what fits and what to pack!

Have a great day! everyone!!!!

I am getting so excited for you being so close to your trip!

The iphone isn't difficult once you figure things out. It's very user friendly.

I know you are SO EXCITED!! :cool1: My son and his family are going next week also and it is their first trip as a family. (My son visited with our family as a child, but DIL has never been.) I have been so busy helping them plan, get ADRs, etc., that I haven't even started my pre-trippie for our June trip! They are now getting really excited, and I am almost as excited for them as I am for myself!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes for them. I have been sending them all my collected tips, packing lists, recommendations, etc.!

As far as your mom is concerned, I hope everything works out. We always go with my daughter and her family, and we learned on our first trip together that the family just cannot stay together all the time and have a happy trip. :confused3 Everyone needs to understand that in advance. :rolleyes1 My daughter and I are early to late commando types, but my SIL and husband need down time. Teenagers want to sleep late, pre-schoolers need naps and rest, early-birds want to hit rope drop, etc. With cell phones that is so much easier these days, so I hope that helps y'all have a good time together. :cloud9:

I love Pop! We stayed in the 70's just past the elevator, and it was a great location. It was an easy walk to everything. The bus stops are on that end of the main building, and that might be closer to the 80's, but we just went through the building anyway.

We are planning to stop on the way when we go (May 29) so I will be interested in hearing where you end up. I have a coupon book (from the visitor center) with all those discounts, so we may just see how far we can go since those are all walk-in coupons. We will need a couple of rooms so will want to economize.

Hope you have a wonderful trip in every way. I will be looking forward to hearing more. :dance3:

OH BOY WHAT AN EXCITING DAY FOR YOU!!!!! I just LOVE packing!
I can not stand packing :confused3 you would think that I would love it. It means we are that much closer...its our closet I can't stand...it seems to be the black hole of the house...all the stuff the kids don't want end up on our closet or attic :eek:
I am getting so excited for you being so close to your trip!

The iphone isn't difficult once you figure things out. It's very user friendly.
Dayne has his iphone figured out already; but, I have yet to master the eternity and he did not like it when he had it so he does not know much about it...

I know you are SO EXCITED!! :cool1: My son and his family are going next week also and it is their first trip as a family. (My son visited with our family as a child, but DIL has never been.) I have been so busy helping them plan, get ADRs, etc., that I haven't even started my pre-trippie for our June trip! They are now getting really excited, and I am almost as excited for them as I am for myself!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes for them. I have been sending them all my collected tips, packing lists, recommendations, etc.!

As far as your mom is concerned, I hope everything works out. We always go with my daughter and her family, and we learned on our first trip together that the family just cannot stay together all the time and have a happy trip. :confused3 Everyone needs to understand that in advance. :rolleyes1 My daughter and I are early to late commando types, but my SIL and husband need down time. Teenagers want to sleep late, pre-schoolers need naps and rest, early-birds want to hit rope drop, etc. With cell phones that is so much easier these days, so I hope that helps y'all have a good time together. :cloud9:

I love Pop! We stayed in the 70's just past the elevator, and it was a great location. It was an easy walk to everything. The bus stops are on that end of the main building, and that might be closer to the 80's, but we just went through the building anyway.

We are planning to stop on the way when we go (May 29) so I will be interested in hearing where you end up. I have a coupon book (from the visitor center) with all those discounts, so we may just see how far we can go since those are all walk-in coupons. We will need a couple of rooms so will want to economize.

Hope you have a wonderful trip in every way. I will be looking forward to hearing more. :dance3:

:welcome: we have decided on Marianna and we are talking about booking in the Comfort Suites (but, I will let you know)...

as for my parents :hug:, it was funny the other night...MK is open till 2 am on the 25th and my dad said "You plan to stay until 2!!!" both DS17 and I both said yeah! he shook his head...I told them they don't have to feel the need to try and keep up with us...my problem is she is not healthy enough to keep up with us or physically able and she is going to expect "me" (not the older kids) to keep up to her pace...and I am a commando style person and Ashton did fine with us last year. So, I plan to go at the flow I intended from the start and if I need to back track once in a while for them to take a break; that is what we will do. She loves thrill rides so it is going to be interesting to see if she will push herself to do those or pass them up...I'll let you guys know how she does in the TR...my bet is she is in bed for a week when we get back (but, she will be happy):rolleyes1

:cheer2:Ashton's trading pins came in today!:cheer2: the guy I bought them from did a great job per my request...when he is finished playing with them I'll try to get a shot...I bought 10 but I think I am only going to put 6 on his lanyard...thinking it may get heavy for him throughout the day....

Man, I don't know what's going on over there. We have suitcases sitting by the door packed. Backpacks, with travel goodies for the kids, next to the suitcases. The only thing we have left to pack is the cooler. If I could pack that now, I would.

The only delemas we have left are:

I still have to tell my boss I'm not coming in Friday.

We have to decide if DD is staying home Friday, we're checking our out at the 1/2 day mark, or we're just gonna leave when she get's out of school. DS doesn't have school Friday.

:banana:Wooo Hooo, 5 more days!!!:banana:

:donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald:
:woohoo:5 DAYS! :woohoo:

I checked out the weather again today and we now have 60% chance of rain on Mon and Tue :eek: I really hope it changes again; with the volcano ash working its way toward north america it should be interesting...although they said this morning it should not affect the US...

but, I have a few pictures to share of the packing mess I have going on...
yesterday Danny and I went shopping for our snacks and stuff...

My current mess...the bags in the center are the snacks I bought yesterday(had to hide them to keep Dayne's fingers out! :lmao:
disneyprep001.jpg

My bag I bought last weekend
disneyprep002.jpg

Ashton's pins (on the lanyard we plan to see if he will swap--the other four he has claimed)
disneyprep006.jpg

continued next post...

LOVE the lanyard and pins....so cute! My boys LOVED trading pins. They really got into it last trip and I wish I had bought more for them to trade. :)

That bag is so cute!! I looked at bags at Target yesterday but just couldn't bring myself to buy ANOTHER one! I'm hoping to find one I love when I'm at Disney! ;)

a few of Ashton's outfits...
disneyprep008.jpg

disneyprep009.jpg

and finally our countdown calendarthat is almost mickey head free...:mickeyjum
disneyprep010.jpg

the poor calendar has been rehung several times; I think Ashton and Dayne get a little to pull happy and have pulled it down several times :rotfl2:

Ashton and Dayne's Crocs just arrived and Ashton's isWAY to big! :eek: he is in between sizes in all shoes...I am having a hard time with shoes for him...he really needs a 9.5 and most shoes do not come in that size...so, now I have to decide if I want to send them back or just hold them for next year!

Have a great day everyone! it is a rainy cloudy day here...so, we are going to work on getting some more house work done today!
:wave:

Hi Connie! I am so excited for you! Have Dayne download the facebook app on his phone and you both can do updates from there! :goodvibes I love my Iphone! :cloud9:

Love all of Ashton's outfits! He is going to be the best dressed boy at Disney! :goodvibes Sorry about the crocs. Hopefully you can get something worked out before your trip! I really hope the weather changes for you all. I'll be praying that it does. You are so close girl!! Congrats!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter