We are officially cool parents

lovintheland

Mouseketeer
Not only are we surprising our 3 with a trip to Disney. Today we secured tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert while we are there. There will be serious screaming when they find out! :dance3:

You are downright AMAZING parents to put up with the Jonas Brothers to make them happy!!!
Might I suggest ear plugs :lmao: :rotfl:

Congrats and I wish you luck keeping it to yourself!

OMG, my 3 daughters would be over the moon if they could go to a Jonas Bros concert - well done :cheer2:

Oh wow! When are you going and how did you get tickets? I've been trying to find a Miley/Jonas/Selena/Demi/Taylor concert while we are there but without luck :confused3

Hi Ehsmum, got the tickets through Ticketmaster. It's on 23rd September. Any Demi Lovato and other Camp Rock people are in it as well. :cool1:

What was that word again?? Oh yeah....SICK!!!

I wanna be adopted into your family and go see the JB with you :thumbsup2. And I agree with Queenie...earplugs seem to be in order. :thumbsup2

Oh wow, you really are the coolest parents. I think I could put up with watching the Jo Bros if my girls really wanted to, but I don't think I could watch Demi Lovato. Something about that girl irritates me (and she speaks funny).

You guys rock!!!!

xxx

That's awesome! I looked a while back for Miley Cyrus tickets, 'just in case' she was in Anaheim/San Fran/Honolulu while we were, but got nowhere. Will have to start again now, to try and be as cool as you!

Not only are we surprising our 3 with a trip to Disney. Today we secured tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert while we are there. There will be serious screaming when they find out! :dance3:

Oh they are going to be so excited! I am excited for them. Yes you are the coolest parents! :cool1:

What was that word again?? Oh yeah....SICK!!!
:lmao::rotfl2: Yes that is the word. Why oh Why that word is used instead of great or fantastic is beyond me, but as "Oh SICK" is in my son's vocabulary I guess I had better just deal with it :lmao:

I wanna be adopted into your family and go see the JB with you :thumbsup2.

So do I ;)

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter