We are expecting more puppies

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
We co-own a PBGV (a french rabbit hound) named Winnie with a breeder in Dallas. Winnie's first two litters produced six AKC champions out of eight puppies. Winnie is preganant and is due in a week.

Pettite Basset Griffon Vedeens (i.e. PBGVs) are french rabbit hounds and are very intelligent (not as smart as bearded collies). The ultrasound shows four to six puppies.

We split the profits from this litter with the breeder in Atlanta and she has an extremely long waiting list. A judge who liives down the street is already claiming one of the puppies (she lost her PBGV) last month and has volunteered to puppy sit for us. Her daughter is home from college and is also wanting to puppy sit.

I am not sure if this will work but here is a link to a picture of the puppies. Anyone who wants to post the picture on this thread is welcome to do so. See http://pak01.pictures.aol.com/NASAp...FGm/jFCnkV3ciA==&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails

link did not work, but that is great news!!!
Let us know when the happy day occurs! :)

I am broody for a puppy !!! I have never seen those kind of dogs before - 6 out of 8 pups turned out to be champs wow!that is something to be proud of!!!
Our dog was bred from show winners but he is too much of a slob to put on show!!!
We have a 1 dog already.:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter