WDW -- what are the thing s you never do because you are at the parks?

msd1776

Mouseketeer
We are going on a cruise and we have a 1.5 days pre cruise. We will be there Thanksgiving weekend and we are looking for ideas on things to do outside the parks that we just just never seem to have time to do. we will have a car. I would like to go see the resorts and Christmas decorations. We could ride the monorail to get around. ride the balloon at DTD. Play miniature golf. We could watch fireworks from the Poly or GF. Any other ideas?

We like to take the boats around the Seven Seas areas and visit all the resorts. WL, Poly, GF and CR are all beautifully decorated for the holidays. We also like to go to DTD and see a movie or some bowling. The resort pools are heated year round, so a nice sunny pool day is always on our list when we go!

We like to take the boats around the Seven Seas areas and visit all the resorts. WL, Poly, GF and CR are all beautifully decorated for the holidays. We also like to go to DTD and see a movie or some bowling. The resort pools are heated year round, so a nice sunny pool day is always on our list when we go!

Thanks....I forgot about splitsville......we have a winning idea to add to the mix...:)

I would spend time at Fort Wilderness - archery, wagon ride, maybe HDDR.
Or, I'd go to AKL for good food and animal gazing.

Splitsville and Disney Quest at DTD are fun ideas, or a movie there.

You could take the boat from DTD to POR and take a carriage ride.

Go to Boardwalk & watch the entertainers, then visit the hotels there (BW, YC & BC) to see their decorations. Get icecream (or a whole meal) at Beaches & Cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter