• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Weekly Photo Contest - October 2nd thru October 8th - Signs, Signs, Everywhere

030_30.jpg

EpcotSign.jpg

For those who don't like commentary: This is a picture of the Epcot Sign. I took it at the Epcot Park in Walt Disney World. It was across the water. I was in a boat. I used a camera. (Hey, I warned you, you didn't have to read it! :p )

For those who like commentary: I took this as we were riding in one of the friendship boats going across World Showcase Lagoon on DstepMIL birthday (she had on a birthday button). One of the CMs on the boat had just lead all the guests in a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday, which really made her day :thumbsup2

26742884.jpg

The last day at the last park, it's the last thing you see. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter