WDW unused tickets good at DL?

disneyophile

Mouseketeer
I have two unused 1-day, 1-park tickets bought in 2006 for WDW. Does anyone know if they can be used at Disneyland?

Also, is a particular day of the week less busy than another? I am planning my visit for the last week of April.

Thanks for your help.

Yes you can use the tickets if they do not have an expiration date. You would get for each ticket a one day-one park ticket for one DLR park.

Easter and the week before is heavy but the last week in the middle of the week should still be fine. DLR introduced southern California resident offers that makes the parks more crowded like the birthday offer, AP hotel discounts, 2fer, and buy a day and pay the rest for an annual pass monthly which means people can get into parks for about $6 a month for starters.

I had no idea unused WDW tkts could be traded in for DL tkts!

Would you happen to know if this includes unused days on WDW hoppers? Last summer I added 4 days and the non expiring option to a WDW hopper, but now we may be moving to AZ, so it would be a long time before we get back to WDW, but DL will become easier to visit more often (and it's my fav MK).

Thanks so much for replying.

I had no idea unused WDW tkts could be traded in for DL tkts!

Would you happen to know if this includes unused days on WDW hoppers? Last summer I added 4 days and the non expiring option to a WDW hopper, but now we may be moving to AZ, so it would be a long time before we get back to WDW, but DL will become easier to visit more often (and it's my fav MK).

Thanks so much for replying.

Yes, you can do this with hoppers too! :thumbsup2

Oh, thank you!! And Phoenix is where we may be moving in AZ!!

How far is it to drive to DL from Phoenix? Is there good airfares to be found?

Thanks!!

Will this work for AP's too? My DH and I have WDW APs and we are heading to DL at the end of April. Can I use my AP??

put in Phoenix then put in 1600 harbor blvd the Desert Inn and Suits right at the Entrance of DL.

Map of hotel locations to DL. Save this map you need it!
http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap.html

This is a great map! Thank you!:flower3: I LOVE maps!

We have been to DL many times and know the area and hotels well and cannot wait to be closer so we can visit DL more than WDW.

First time we went to DL is was 1958!! Lived in So Ca as a child :) Those were the days!! :thumbsup2

Oh, thank you!! And Phoenix is where we may be moving in AZ!!

How far is it to drive to DL from Phoenix? Is there good airfares to be found?

Thanks!!

It takes us about 6 hours to get there (this is with a couple of stops). We always drive, so I can't help with airfare. We love Phoenix, although I could do without the 100+ degree weather in the coming months! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter