• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Trip 2016 with photos

The place looks quiet in the last couple of photos

There was actually a lot of people around. Much more than previous years. The fence on the beach is the boundary of Aulani.

adjusted to being home yet? !

next year booked?!

We are booked up until 29th December for the DVC

Arrived home about 10.30pm Sat night. Back to work the next morning. The best way to adjust is get back to work.

We are booked up until 29th December for the DVC

Arrived home about 10.30pm Sat night. Back to work the next morning. The best way to adjust is get back to work.

thats some re-entry, not one I'd like to do! Welcome home.

Welcome back Colin! I took 2 days to head back to work and I can't tell you how much I nearly cried driving there on that first day back. I felt like I was going to my death lol

Welcome back Colin! I took 2 days to head back to work and I can't tell you how much I nearly cried driving there on that first day back. I felt like I was going to my death lol

We are both self employed and work together. The big incentive to work hard during the year is the Disney trip at the end. Both are very rewarding.

Been back nearly 4 weeks.

For the next trip our DVC booking complete. Qantas section of our flights booked, waiting for the AA flights from Orlando to Honolulu to be released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter