WDW Restaurants

Favorite Walt Disney World Restaurants

• Hollywood & Vine (Hollywood Studios)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Garden Grill (Epcot)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is the "other"? None of these are in my top 5.

But since you asked:
- V&As
-Citricos
- Jiko
-Sanaa
- Spice Road Table
- Boma

If I'm picking from the choices above, I chose BOG, because of the theming!
We have only eaten lunch there but LOVE the food. We have an ADR for dinner this summer so I hope it's equally as impressive!
:) Either way, being in the Beast's castle makes you feel like you're in the movie, it's amazing!!

I chose BOG, because we LOVE dinner there for the food and the experience. We also enjoy Cape May for breakfast.

Jiko and Sanaa are some of my favorites too! I'm assuming you love the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

I love Ohana! We eat at several of these on our trips and they are all great but probably my favorite is still Ohana!:stitch:

If I'm picking from the choices above, I chose BOG, because of the theming!
We have only eaten lunch there but LOVE the food. We have an ADR for dinner this summer so I hope it's equally as impressive!
:) Either way, being in the Beast's castle makes you feel like you're in the movie, it's amazing!!
We haven't been for dinner yet (usually go to Crystal Palace), we always go for lunch; we are trying breakfast for the first time in July!

We've only been to WDW once, so I can only say that from that experience, our favorite over all was Kona Cafe! We also loved Teppan Edo!

From your list, we did enjoy Crystal Palace a lot. Hollywood & Vine (we did Fantasmic dining package) and Chef Mickey's was OK. We will be trying BOG for dinner on our upcoming trip.

I agree with None of the Above.
Our favorites are Yachtsman Steakhouse and Jiko. We enjoy the Signatures most
I thought Cape May Café was okay. We are going back at DH's request in October. Our last meal at Le Cellier was good - not great and not worth 2 TS credits on the DDP. I was disappointed in 'OHana our last time. I felt very rushed and service was not good.

I agree, you need an "Other" category or to rename your Poll. If I have to pick from that list, it would be Cape May Breakfast followed by 'Ohana Breakfast. I have not been to all of the others though.

Now, that said, I have enjoyed many non-listed restaurants more than the two I mentioned from your list.

We've only been to WDW once, so I can only say that from that experience, our favorite over all was Kona Cafe! We also loved Teppan Edo!

From your list, we did enjoy Crystal Palace a lot. Hollywood & Vine (we did Fantasmic dining package) and Chef Mickey's was OK. We will be trying BOG for dinner on our upcoming trip.
Be Our Guest is a family favorite! I think the Lunch is great, and my cousin tells me the dinner is an awesome experience!

I agree, you need an "Other" category or to rename your Poll. If I have to pick from that list, it would be Cape May Breakfast followed by 'Ohana Breakfast. I have not been to all of the others though.

Now, that said, I have enjoyed many non-listed restaurants more than the two I mentioned from your list.
I have added the "Other" choice on the poll! I have been to Cape May for Breakfast, and thought it was very good (just needs 1 or 2 more characters).

My #1 fave is Sanaa, but a close second would be O'Hana and BOG
I actually visited Sanaa for the first time in December 2015 for dinner. I thought it was a very nice meal. We had the bread service with all of the sauces and I had the lamb chop with the rice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter