WDW Park Shoes?

MommyMeNDisney

DIS Veteran
Ok AP holders and Disney park vets...

What shoes do you recommend? I'm miserable when my feet hurt. So, please recommend some shoes for a comfortable day walking in the park. :)

I have a good pair of Nike's. Make sure you break them in before getting to the parks. There is nothing worse then trying to break them in at the parks.

I have a good pair of Nike's. Make sure you break them in before getting to the parks. There is nothing worse then trying to break them in at the parks.

Thank you! I have some Nikes. I've never walked all day in them, so I hope they will keep my feet from hurting at the park.

I tend to take two pairs of shoes and then alternate days. I have some adidas that I love and some sketchers with memory foam that have both served me well. I also have crocs flip flops that I can walk in all day long (the Capri's, not the croc bands which don't have the same support). Have fun!!

I couldn't find any Clarks wave sandals that would arrive this week. However, in one of the reviews for the Clarks sandals, someone mentioned they were just as nice as their Ecco sandals. I'd never heard of Ecco shoes, but looked them up based on that review. They had good reviews and were available via Amazon Prime. So, I ordered the Ecco sandals. They arrive today. Fingers crossed they work.

I wear Brooks walking shoes most of the day. They're expensive, but work. I then I also take a pair of flip flops that are really cushiony. Normally I'll put them on late in the day when my feet are staring to feel a little sore. Alternating between the two like that, I find my feet never get too bad. My son & I also try to soak our feet in the pool or hot tub for at least a few minutes each night when we get back to the hotel. When I used to only take one pair of shoes, my feet would ache so badly & just get worse everyday.

I wore a combination of my crocs Capri flip flops and my new balance tennis shoes. Both pairs I wore daily for a few weeks before hand so they would be broken in without being worn (I wear down sole weirdly so the become a major slope from the inside to the outside). It worked perfect.

I ended up wearing those new sketchers high tops by that famous girl (Demi something). I don't know her last name. They worked out great! That memory foam was so comfortable! Seven hours at the park and my feet didn't hurt at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter