• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW July Junket ....just the two of us!

mickeymad

Earning My Ears
We are so excited for our July junket! By Junket, I mean means absolutely free… Well let me clarify what that actually means… We are using frequent flyer miles for the flights and DVC for the resort and using my husbands bonus and "free "money (unexpected extra funds like rebates, tax refunds, etc) to take care of this… Or at least that's the plan! We've been quietly buying Disney gift cards here and there, that add up over the months. We hope in the end it doesn't cost us any "extra "money and that makes it all the more exciting!

In 2013, we did a similar trip for our 25th wedding anniversary but… My parents (age 75) and our kids (twenty something's) and their significant others joined us… Not quite the same! Now we are going on around… Just two of us!

We are going from July 7th to July 18th and staying in the Saratoga Springs resort for 10 whole nights! The planning is half the fun right? Stay tuned as we book our excursions, dining reservations and fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter