WDW in November?

ChamJos

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to WDW in November, immediately before Thanksgiving. Has anyone gone down around that time?

We have always gone in the June-August time frames and wonder how it will be different?

I know better than going during the holiday due to crowds, so we plan to leave by Wednesday at the latest.

Was wondering what to expect? :confused3 Weather? Crowds? Decorations? Etc?

Thanks ahead for the feedback

epcot.jpg

Crowds at Epcot last November, same week you are referring to!!:cool1:

We went Thanksgiving week and although it was crowded at the end of the week (Thanksgiving Day and on) the earlier part of the week was not bad and the weather was beautiful. All the holiday decorations were up and the parks and resorts were beautiful. The Osborne lights at DHS is a must do! We're going in November (2nd week) for the end of Food and Wine. Can't wait! Enjoy planning and your trip! :banana:

Thanks for the replies and info.

OK, down to bottom line... Most important question (for my kids) :confused3

When you went in November, was it warm enough for the swimming pool?

(That will make a huge difference what we plan)

Thanks again

Last november, my 3 kids were indeed in the pool. But I think there was only like 2 or 3 days during our 9 where the weather was warm enough and we weren't in the parks, allowing them to swim at the condo. So the answer is YES...Swim away:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter