WDW getting a name change

Sounds good. Less Complicated. :thumbsup2

mmm that chicken parm looks delicious

hahaha wow. I was getting so annoyed reading that, thinking to myself how PHOTOSHOPPED all of the photos looked. Good joke though :rotfl:

Guess we'll be surprised time and time again seeing which "Disney Parks" we wind up at after getting on the "Disney Parks" bus! :)

Gotta admit, you got me, until I realized it was April 1st. I was reading it, thinking "How stupid is that?" Especially the renaming of the four parks as simply "Disney Parks". :rotfl2: Forgot they are renaming all the restaurants to Park Restaurants/Resort Restaurants/DTD Restaurants. When you make an ADR, all you have to do is check Disney Park and Disney Park Restaurant, and they choose which park/restaurant you'll be going to.

NOT happy with this at all. The least they could do was to call them Disney Park I, Disney Park II, Disney Park III and Disney Park IV so at least we would know where in the world is Carmen Sandiego, I mean, we would end up when getting out of the bus.

I'll have to rethink all my touring plans now. *walks away grumbling*.

:lmao::rotfl2:

All it took was the title for me to know that this was definitely an April Fool's Joke! Only reason I opened the thread was to see how many people fell for it. :thumbsup2

Man now I have to revise my whole itinerary and ADR's. How dare they change the name to just Disney Park. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter