WDW Engagement

WildernessLodge

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am planning a WDW engagement probably this spring or summer. I'm just looking for any advice or tips. I'd love to hear from anyone who has ever done this before. Thanks,
W.L.

I did this back in March of last year. It was a rather interesting experience to say the least. I had to hide the ring the whole way down there. We drove from Virginia. I thought for sure at one point she had found it when we stopped at a rest area. I went to the bathroom and she stayed in the car. I had just gotten a video camera so she started looking at it while I was in the bathroom. When I came out she was smiling and I thought for sure she had found, but she hadn't. Well anyway the day we were supposed to go to the Magic Kingdom she wasn't feeling well and I was like no we have to go, come on. So I finally got her up and going. When we go there we were walking down Mainstreet USA and they had photographers taking pictures of people with the castle in the background, so I asked her if she wanted to get our picture taken. At first she said no but then she changed her mind since we were by ourself and we wouldn't get the chance to take too many pictures together. So the photographer told us where to stand and backed away to take the picture. I had wanted to tell him what I was going to do but she was right beside me so I couldn't. Well, I started digging in my camera bag for the ring and she thought I had lost my mind because she thought I was trying to get my camera when the photographer had one. So I took the ring out and got down on my knee and proposed while the photographer took our picture. He actually took a few so we got to pick. But when I did it everyone around started cheering. It was a pretty good feeling and we got a wonderful picture to remember it by. If anyone would like to see let me know and I will send it to them. I would attach it to this but I don't know how exactly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter