WDW Bucket List!!! **fun thread**

Of course this is just a "dream" sooooo, I would like to have my very own room at each of the resorts that I could use whenever I wanted. So whatever "mood" I may be in is where I would stay. Beach Club or Fort Wilderness:confused3, decisions, decisions. And I would be able to have anyone stay at the ones I was not using. So I would find people (especially kids) that need a shot of happiness and have them stay there with everything free! Oh to dream!!!!

It's so fun to wish...
*How about helping to decorate the MK for X-mas
* FULL spa treatment at the GF
* To stay in the most expensive suite at the GF and AK
* Make the cotton candy in that cute little alcove in the candy store on Main Street-I am waiting until I retire, only 20 more years!!
* To stay in the Castle suite overnight-for my 6yrs old
* To tour all of the Utilidor
* To be Mickey Mouse for a day. What a thrill that would be!!!
*Watch Wishes from a fancy yacht from the GF
*To be picked Family of the Day at the MK

Love these!

:cloud9: Stay for at least two weeks...or a month? Forever?
:cloud9: Visit all the Disney parks around the world.
:cloud9: No lines!
:cloud9: Get dinner reservations wherever and whenever I want.
:cloud9: Stay at all the deluxe resorts.
:cloud9: Stay in Cinderella's Castle.
:cloud9: Marry someone who loves Disney as much as I do.
:cloud9: Take my future kids to WDW.
:cloud9: Share the magic!

Of course this is just a "dream" sooooo, I would like to have my very own room at each of the resorts that I could use whenever I wanted. So whatever "mood" I may be in is where I would stay. Beach Club or Fort Wilderness:confused3, decisions, decisions. And I would be able to have anyone stay at the ones I was not using. So I would find people (especially kids) that need a shot of happiness and have them stay there with everything free! Oh to dream!!!!

I LOVE the way you think. I'll take all the rooms next door to yours, and I'll send people, too! WOW! How awesome!

OH. . maybe I need to win the Lotto, too before I can do that. Stupid reality!

:)Stay at Poly or GF for at least 10 days
:)Have a spa treatment every day we are there
:)Do the Deluxe Dining Plan
:)Go every year
:)Take a Disney Mediterrean Cruise
:)Renew my wedding vows at the GF for our 20th Anniversary

You'd think that with 21 trips to Orlando/Disney that I would have already done everything on my bucket list. I still have three items, though, I really want to do that I haven't done yet:

-- (1) Go to Typhoon Lagoon (Somehow in all our Orlando trips we've missed this one. When others in my extended family went in cold weather at Christmas, we were too weeny and passed. I've been to every other theme park and water park in the area.) I plan to rectify this in March of 2011, provided that the weather cooperates.

-- (2) Do the Keys to the Kingdom tour (I want to see all the tunnels under the Magic Kingdom. I love behind the scenes tours. My whole family loves these too, and this just sounds sooo cool. I'm waiting for my son to be old enough to do this with me. He's 14, so just two more birthdays. You have to be 16.)

-- (3) Have dinner at Jiko. Haven't figured out how to work this one in yet. It won't be in March 2011. We've eaten at Boma on three different trips, but haven't hit Jiko yet. This is a little tricky because this would not be a good place to take my son who is a picky eater and not into this kind of food, but soo much fun to take to Orlando in general. It's also more money that we'd want to fork out for a big extended family group dinner. It would be a great place to go with either my husband, brother, or both, but most of the things we do in Orlando are with the whole gang. Everyone in my family and extended family loves the AKL, too, so that makes it tough to go over there without the kids and grandparents.

21 trips since 1971 Camping offsite 71, 72, 74 , 75, 77 / Camping Fort Wilderness 75, 76 / Onsite Hotels: Contemporary 93, 99 Port Orleans Riverside 07 / Offsite Condos: Marriott Royal Palms 86, Polynesian Isles 94, Cypress Pointe 01, 04, Sheraton Vistana Resort 03, 04, 07, 08, Cypress Point Grand Villas 07 / Offsite Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Sea World 09, 10

:) Stay until I am ready to go...whenever I want :cool1:
:) Eat at Victoria and Albert's (doing this in August)
:) Stay at the Grand Floridian (doing this in August too)
:) Stay at the Beach Club/Yacht Club (Last deluxe left for us after GF)
:) Take a trip without stressing about what's going on at home at our business
:) Dinner on the Grand 1
:) Take the kids on a Disney Cruise without worrying about the fact that it costs so so so much more then a regular cruise :rotfl:
:) Take a girls trip with my daughters
:) Convince my youngest to ride Splash and BTMR

:tinker:stay in the castle for a week
:tinker:Walk down main street at night with no one else in sight
:tinker:Have my family and dear friends on the grand yacht for a fireworks show on July 4th (with no one getting seasick)
:tinker:less than 15 min wait for every ride
:tinker:go to the food and wine festival
:tinker:no one in family gets grumpy for a whole vacation
:tinker: parasail
:tinker:Disney cruise to Europe
:tinker: visit every disney park in the world.

What a fun thread....O.K. here is my Disney Bucket List.

- To stay in every Disney resort at least once (We've already started but have a long way to go)
- To go on the KTTK tour (my kids are too young for it now)
- To take a girls only trip with my 2 DDs and me
- Go on a Disney Cruise
- Go to Disneyland and walk where Walt walked
- Stay in Cinderella's Suite
- Eat at Victoria and Alberts
- Eat at Club 33 in Disneyland
- Become a DVC owner
- Go to MNSSHP (this will be fulfilled in September :cool1:)
- Go to F&W Festival
- Get a job at WDW so I can be at my "Happy Place" all year long

There is probably more, but those are the ones I could think of off hand :goodvibes

I only have one - and it's pretty boring.

I want to eat a turkey leg in the MK. For some reason I haven't been able to do this yet, and I am determined to do it one day.

Other than that, definitely the Backstage Magic tour. But it's in second place behind that darned turkey leg.

I only have one - and it's pretty boring.

I want to eat a turkey leg in the MK. For some reason I haven't been able to do this yet, and I am determined to do it one day.

Other than that, definitely the Backstage Magic tour. But it's in second place behind that darned turkey leg.

Thats not boring!!! Thats a must do! Go get you are turkey leg and ENJOY!!!!;)

To be brave enough to do the BIG waterslide in TL
Te eat at Victoria and Alberts....we keep having babies--as soon as i get one to the "4 year old" child care age, we have another!

Stay at WDW for two weeks
Stay at Poly
Stay at AK
Stay at a Club Level
See the suite in Cinderella Castle
Ride astro orbitors ( seems silly but in 12 trips I never have)
Dinner at Calli Grill
Dinner at Jiko
Use the night vision glasses to see animals at AK
Dinner with an Imaganeer
Not be too chicken to ride RRRC
Carraige Ride
Vow Renewal at GF (ok maybe not realistic but a girl can dream!)
Id also love to see my kids get married in WDW and just have a fantasy dream wedding

:mickeybar Stay in the castle suite
:mickeybar Have a tour of the whole castle
:mickeybar Have a tour of the Utilidors
:mickeybar Do the Disney College Program (hopefully next year EEEKKK!)
:mickeybar Go to every Disney theme park in the world
:mickeybar Ride every ride with no wait
:mickeybar Go to Disney during Christmas
:mickeybar Stay at the Walt Disney Suite at GF
:mickeybar Have a gift card with 5 million dollars on it for the world, the store, and online
:mickeybar Eat at any restaurant that I want whenever I want with no ressies

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread.:goodvibes:goodvibes

1. Work for Disney
2. Get a free dining pin that would never expire.
3. Stay at the Treehouses over a holiday with my family for free or discount.
4. Be one of the first to stay in the new Disney Hawaiian Resort.
5. Get a free golf cart rental while staying at Ft. Wilderness.
6. Give my DS14 a year's supply of Unicorn Pops for Christmas.
7. Have lunch with an imagineer every vacation.
8. Stay at the AKL (Kidani) and have a glass of wine by the firepit.
9. Go down the slide at the Beach Club.
10. Go up in the Mary Poppins balloon.
11. Receive a Disney Dooney & Burke purse in the mail.
12. Watches Wishes every year with my DD18 from CG oberservation deck.
13. Ride the Dumbos with my DS21 (who is in AK) every year.
14. Camp or stay in the Cabins every Easter to watch spring come alive.
15. Try a Dole Whip from the Poly.
16. Beat my husband again at Fantasia Gardens (by 10) so I know he was't having a bad day.
17. Go to all the resorts to see their Christmas decorations.
18. See the SpectroMagic Parade.
19. Take the AK early morning tour.
20. Leave right now--no planning.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Oh Bamatigger this is a great thread

-Stay a week at the Poly, any room, I'm not too picky.
-Stay at the Beach Club and Boardwalk
-Get the Premium Package and do all of the tours we want to do (don't want to do al, but most) and eat at several of the Signature restaurants.
-Do the dinner shows
-Stay one night at the GF (Conceirge) in memory of MY mom, who always wanted to stay there, but wouldn't admit it.
-Take DH to see La Nouba (just haven't gone b/c we have seen it on tv).
-Take a Disney Cruise
-Go to Disneyland California
-Own DVC

I am sure there are others that I just can't think of right now. Many of mine could be easily accomplished.

Bamatigger, we got to have breakfast at the castle on Christmas Morning 2009. That is the second time doing it, and neither time was I very impressed, except with the characters. The food wasn't worth the price, Akerhaus was better.

Suzanne

:) Take a girls trip with my daughters

I dream of doing this one day as well :cloud9:...just dont know what the DH would think, LOL :laughing:

3. Stay at the Treehouses over a holiday with my family for free or discount.
4. Be one of the first to stay in the new Disney Hawaiian Resort.
10. Go up in the Mary Poppins balloon.
11. Receive a Disney Dooney & Burke purse in the mail.

#1- what're the treehouses, the Mary Poppins balloon, and the Disney Hawaiin Resort?? All things I never heard of, very exciting!! :banana:
And #2-I think I'm getting the Disney Dooney & Bourke bag for my bday, even more exciting!!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter