WBC multiple reservations

WDW88

The Magic Draws Me In
If you had to "piece" together a long stay among four reservations, have you ever had to change rooms at WBC? There is a 3 bedroom deluxe available for entire length of stay or a 3 bedroom presidential (which we prefer) but would have to hodge lodge together.

Our reservations always piece together reservations but we have never had to change rooms. We are owners there so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I'm sure they will do all they can to keep you in the same room. That would be 2 extra cleanings housekeeping will have to do if they change you.

If you had to "piece" together a long stay among four reservations, have you ever had to change rooms at WBC? There is a 3 bedroom deluxe available for entire length of stay or a 3 bedroom presidential (which we prefer) but would have to hodge lodge together.
This has come up a few times with people nervous about their multiple reservations, but no one has reported having to move.

Hi everyone. I spent 2 weeks in a 2-bedroom last year, but I had 4 reservations because I checked in on a Tuesday and checked out on a Tuesday.

I booked it that way because of the price of the airfare. I really thought I was going to have to change rooms, but they kept us in the same room and we're not owners. We had a view of the parking lot and golf course.

As long as your entire stay is in the same room type, they will probably leave you in the same room. If you booked a 3-bedroom presidential for only part of your stay, they will probably move you to a regular 3-bedroom deluxe for the other part. It all depends on the room type that you booked.

Only Wyndham knows. Maybe you will get lucky if you're going at a slow time and they will leave you in the 3-bedroom presidential for your entire stay. Enjoy your vacation.

Went with the three bedroom presidential for ten days, booked over four different reservations. Hoping at check in they will be able to confirm whether or not we will be in jeopardy of being displaced/moved around. I agree with PP that to move us would incur cleaning charges that would not be advantageous to WBC.
Also, I know presidentials are all in tower 6, but does anyone know if the 3 bedrooms are on a certain floor or section (ie corner) of the tower? The floor plan for the presidential is notably different than the 3 bedroom deluxe.

Went with the three bedroom presidential for ten days, booked over four different reservations. Hoping at check in they will be able to confirm whether or not we will be in jeopardy of being displaced/moved around. I agree with PP that to move us would incur cleaning charges that would not be advantageous to WBC.
Also, I know presidentials are all in tower 6, but does anyone know if the 3 bedrooms are on a certain floor or section (ie corner) of the tower? The floor plan for the presidential is notably different than the 3 bedroom deluxe.
I'm not sure ALL of the Presidentials are in Tower 6. Whether they are or not, they are probably throughout all floors, and I assume the floorplan is the same from floor to floor.

Are you booking this through a broker, several owners, or with your own Wyndham points? If it's with your own points, watch out for overlapping reservations which can be very problematic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter