Waterparks showers?

We have water park annual passes. They do have a soap dispenser in the shower but not sure if it's shampoo or not. The bathrooms have always been real clean and smell good in my opinion.

The times we were there and used the showers they looked fine to us. We always use shower shoes, but then that's a must for us in any public shower.

We always keep travel size soap and shampoo bottles in our bags, so have never noticed if any are provided - but don't think so.

I used the shower at TL last time we were there. It was fine and didn’t seem dirty to me, but I always wear flip flops in public showers, anyway. I’m pretty sure there was a soap dispenser in the shower because I don’t remember taking my own. But after spending the day in water, anyway, I don’t think I was too dirty. :)

Wear flip flops and BYOS. Bring large ziploc bags for wet clothes. The showers aren't fancy but I wouldn't say they're gross or anything. Oh, and prepare to FREEZE your butt off in the bus afterward with your wet hair. :cold:

Wear flip flops and BYOS. Bring large ziploc bags for wet clothes. The showers aren't fancy but I wouldn't say they're gross or anything. Oh, and prepare to FREEZE your butt off in the bus afterward with your wet hair. :cold:

HATE the air after Florida humidity.

Freeze for sure. It's why we drag in dry clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter