Watermark & More question

TXStormtrooper

Mouseketeer
I have a friend leaving this weekend for Disney World and was unable to answer a question for her. We've never done any of the water parks, so I'm hoping you all can provide accurate information for me to relay for her.

They are a military family and are arriving Monday to stay at Shades of Green through Saturday. They have 4 day Park Hopper Stars & Stripes tickets. She added the Water Parks & More option and is hoping to go to one of the water parks on their arrival day, which is Monday. Her question is will that start their park hopper and will the water park use up one of the 4 ticket days? In other words, did adding the Water Park option allow them a 5th day to be used at a water park? She doesn't want to use up one of their 4 days in a water park, but doesn't know exactly how the add on works. They want to use the park tickets on Tuesday-Friday. I've never used that option, so I have no idea.

Thank you in advance!!

EDITED TO ADD...Thank you everyone for clarifying that she can use the Water Park option on a different day without it using up a regular park day.

Last edited:
The water park ticket will NOT use one of her 4 day park hopper tickets. She still has those 4 for the 4 regular parks and with the Water Parks & more, she also gets 4 entries into the water parks!

I'm not positive I really understand the question, but will say this as we're military as well and have used the tix. Her 4 day park hopper with water park and more tix will allow her to enter a water park/disney quest/mini golf 4 separate times (don't think hoppers in the water park case, because it doesn't apply - the water parks & more are counted as entrances.) She could go to Typhoon Lagoon and then Blizzard Beach in the same day, but that would take away 2 of her 4 waterpark & more entrances.

As far as the regular parks, she has 4 days that she can use those as well, but can enter all 4 parks in 1 day and it only will count as 1 regular park day gone.

For example:

Mon.: Typhoon Lagoon (1st water park credit)
Tues.: Animal Kingdom & hop to MK (1st park day and only 1 park day, even though she's going to more than one park)
Wed.: MK & hop to Epcot (2nd park day)
Thurs.: Blizzard Beach & Disney Quest (2nd and 3rd water park credit -Disney Quest is part of the waterpark and more option)
Fri.: DHS (3rd park day)
Sat.: AK & hop to Epcot & hop to MK (4th and final park day)
Sun.: Blizzard Beach (4th and final water park credit)

Hope that helps.

So, with the ticket you get 4 days at the four theme parks, PLUS 4 water park entries (or mini-golf or DisneyQuest, which is unadvertised but still works pending DQ's closure). These are separate from the theme park days. All privileges must be used within 14 days of the first use. You can use your water park entrances on the same days as theme park days or each other. You just get a number of those.

I'm not positive I really understand the question, but will say this as we're military as well and have used the tix. Her 4 day park hopper with water park and more tix will allow her to enter a water park/disney quest/mini golf 4 separate times (don't think hoppers in the water park case, because it doesn't apply - the water parks & more are counted as entrances.) She could go to Typhoon Lagoon and then Blizzard Beach in the same day, but that would take away 2 of her 4 waterpark & more entrances.

As far as the regular parks, she has 4 days that she can use those as well, but can enter all 4 parks in 1 day and it only will count as 1 regular park day gone.

For example:

Mon.: Typhoon Lagoon (1st water park credit)
Tues.: Animal Kingdom & hop to MK (1st park day and only 1 park day, even though she's going to more than one park)
Wed.: MK & hop to Epcot (2nd park day)
Thurs.: Blizzard Beach & Disney Quest (2nd and 3rd water park credit -Disney Quest is part of the waterpark and more option)
Fri.: DHS (3rd park day)
Sat.: AK & hop to Epcot & hop to MK (4th and final park day)
Sun.: Blizzard Beach (4th and final water park credit)

Hope that helps.
Let me clarify, although I think you answered it. Her question was if the water park add on counted against her park tickets, meaning would that eliminate one of her park days. It sounds like it does not. Can she use the water park option on the day before she starts using her regular tickets?

Let me clarify, although I think you answered it. Her question was if the water park add on still counted against her park tickets. It sounds like it does not. Can she use the water park option on the day before she starts using her regular tickets?

Yes, she can start at a regular park or a water park, doesn't make a difference and no using a water park day does not take away from her regular 4 day park tix. You can kind of think of it as 8 tickets (4 for the regular parks (and these are hoppers so she can park hop) and 4 entrances to the water parks and more stuff).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter