Water Parks Question

corbennic

Earning My Ears
Is it ok to leave some stuff by your lounger in the water parks? I am thinking sun tan lotion and stuff - not money, I have a waterproof thing round my neck for that.

Also if you leave your towel on a lounger will it still be 'your' lounger when you come back or will someone else have taken it?

Finally - how do you tell the time? I don't want to break my non waterproof watch so if I want to leave at a certain time or meet someone, are there clocks around?

Thanks

Lorraine

Its fine to leave your stuff on a lounger and we have never had them moved or taken.

As for the time, we usually leave our watches there hidden in a shoe or hat, never noticed any clocks but its not to say there arent any.

The other way is to ask the lifeguards they wear watches

We normally tell the time by if we are hungry or not!!:rotfl2: DD always asks if it is doughut (sp?) time!! As for leaving your stuff by the lounger - it's fine, in fact we have left our money in the past, but last year we hired a locker...get one as soon as you get in the park. The key, if i remember right, comes on a band which you can put round your wrist.

We always leave things and have never had a problem..like you we put our money round our neck. we leave our watch ( a cheap one) in whatever bag we are using and similarly if we take sunglasses off just slip them in the bag which we then leave under the lounger..
There are lockers but we tend to go without anything too expensive. usually take the waterproof cameras for kids.

We were in Typhoon Lagoon last week.
We left everything on the sun loungers like towels and bag with clothes, drinks, watches and chips.
Car keys and shoes in locker.
Everyone leaves their things every where, we didn't have any trouble.:thumbsup2

Yeah no trouble here too, obvious valuables to the locker and the rest can stay on the chairs.

We have always left towels, suntan lotion books etc and never had anything taken or moved. At Typhoon Lagoon there is a really big clock facing the wave pool so don't worry about a watch, I cant remember but Im sure there probable is also one at BB. :goodvibes

Thats great - thanks guys. Now just have to convince DF its ok to leave stuff! :cheer2:

We usually leave our money and keys in a locker. We've never had any bother with anyone taking our towels or anything off our loungers before and we usually know when it's dinner time when we all feel hungry. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter