• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water park advice

jaeebird

Earning My Ears
Please help me. We are going to Disney on an 8 day trip. We are definitely going to a water park since we got park hoppers with h20. So my children are 3,5,7. Which water park is better for our family? We will definitely be going to one and if we have time we'll go to the other. Don't know how much time we'll spend in Hollywood Studios. My kids love Lazy Rivers. I did see that BB has a raft ride for 6. But the sand at TL sounds good. The wave pool at TL might be too aggressive for my 5 and 7 year old but the "shore" would keep them happy. But BB wave pool allows tubes which would please my oldest ( super fan of lazy rivers). So I'm very confused.

I've only been to Typhoon Lagoon, but the kids seemed to really enjoy it there. My DGF thinks Blizzard Beach is more about thrills where Typhoon Lagoon is more relaxing.

You can't go wrong at either one and they both have kiddie and pre teen areas. My vote though is for BB. The wave pool at TL is awesome but rough for the wee ones. With the family raft ride and 8 lane tobbagen racers my vote is for BB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter