Watching NFL game in DIsney

3boys4me

DIS Veteran
Where oh where can my husband find a TV to watch the Saints play Thursday night football? :confused3 The game is on the NFL network. Our cable provider is not on the list for us to watch it online. Thanks for any help.

ESPN Club does not carry the NFL Network

Will you have a car?

There is a Hooters and a Buffalo Wild Wings located not too far from Disney grounds which would be a cheap cab ride away:

Hooters - 8510 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836 (this is near Downtown Disney)

BWW - 3099 Formosa Gardens Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747, (407) 397-1500
(this is near the All Star resorts)

both carry NFL Network

whodat.gif

Thanks for the location of the places. Huge help. BTW, we are in Mandeville too!

If you take a laptop, a google search can always yield links to live streaming of the game.

I would leave a link, but the links right now are to my Redskins playing tonight. They might not necessarily be the same for the Saints.

Where oh where can my husband find a TV to watch the Saints play Thursday night football? :confused3 The game is on the NFL network. Our cable provider is not on the list for us to watch it online. Thanks for any help.

ESPNZone on the boardwalk is your best option. You'll want to get there early as it fills up fast when games are on.

If you have a laptop or mobile device, you can look into sling box. Then he can watch the game while he's at the parks! Works really well and is a one time cost. Just a thought.:scratchin

If the ESPN Club isn't showing our games, DH and I go to the Buffalo Wild Wings at the Crossroads near Downtown Disney.

Who dat!

You all are awesome. Thanks for all of the tips. Going to look into to all of them.

ESPNZone on the boardwalk is your best option. You'll want to get there early as it fills up fast when games are on.

If you have a laptop or mobile device, you can look into sling box. Then he can watch the game while he's at the parks! Works really well and is a one time cost. Just a thought.:scratchin

ESPN Zone differs from ESPN Club which is what's at the Boardwalk :thumbsup2

Someone above mentioned ESPN Club doesn't carry the NFL Network - is this because ESPN is a competitor of NFL Network? Just curious.

Also wanted to throw out Splitsville at DTD - not certain that they carry NFL Network either but I've read they are also a good option to catch games.

Splitsville at Downtown Disney West Side airs all of the games. Great food, 5 bars, a ton of TVs and bowling lanes for anyone not interested in football.

Things change and they may have it now, but a couple of years ago ESPN club didn't carry it.

Obviously if they did, that would be a great option.

Anywhere to watch tomorrow's NFL games in the Parks?

In the parks, no. Not unless you watch on your phone.

Or you could leave and go to the boardwalk to go to ESPN restaurant, Disney Springs has a few restaurants that show the games, or go off property as there's a Hooters, Hurricanes, and Buffalo Wild Wings just 2 min from Disney Springs

Millers Ale House at the junction of the 192/429 beltway, 1 junction from western way in Disney has literally dozens of large screen TV's with the nfl, nba, nhl, etc etc on all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter