Watching Gardians of the Galaxy

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
i'm watching Gardians of the Galaxy for the first time and desperately trying to figure out how the old ToT ride will translate.

I read the Disney Parks blog article but still feel lost.

Insights?

This dude, The Collector, is the man behind the "warehouse/fortress/powerplant" that Joe Rohde described. So, instead of the lobby of the hotel we'll now be walking into this guy's collection of oddities such as we sort of see in the film and in this pic. As far as the ride and the drops that will apparently be us (along with Groot, Rocket, Peter Quill, etc) trying to escape from him since he of course likes to collect things and we don't want to be added to is collection.

At least that's what I've been able to piece together.

ZZ5BB25809.jpg

How often does Disney open a new ride? Do you want to be spoiled, or do you want to save the surprises for when it opens?

Recently it feels like every 2 - 4 years there is a changing or adding to rides OR all new one. I definitely ALWAYS what to know what is happening with the rides!

How often does Disney open a new ride? Do you want to be spoiled, or do you want to save the surprises for when it opens?

Both! :lmao: I am not super into suspense.

Recently it feels like every 2 - 4 years there is a changing or adding to rides OR all new one. I definitely ALWAYS what to know what is happening with the rides!

Same! Its exciting and for the life of me, this one has me boggled.

i'm watching Gardians of the Galaxy for the first time and desperately trying to figure out how the old ToT ride will translate.

I read the Disney Parks blog article but still feel lost.

Insights?

pretty sure it will coincide with the release of Guardian of the galaxy 2 next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter