• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Sneaky Disney!! :P They must only be releasing random days because I got an 8am one for one of my dates but the other date had nothing available at all.

Sneaky Disney!! :P They must only be releasing random days because I got an 8am one for one of my dates but the other date had nothing available at all.
Go back and try again. Put time in as 7:30am instead of 8am as well. good luck!

Had to keep hitting refresh about 30 times before it appeared...Am shocked it appeared because it kept saying not available!!! pixiedust:

Last edited:
Thanks all who recommended the sniper ap...I was kind of not paying attention since I had just read it would not be until 8/5:love: Thank you Disney Dining Scout for the text!!

orangejeepgirl, I seen you resfresh so much time we me during the last couple of days and now I dont see you comment...really hope you get it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter