• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch Premiere Performances of Paint the Night Parade/Disneyland Forever Fireworks tonight

lvdis

love disney
Does anyone know where the link will be to watch the live premiere of Paint the Night parade and the Disneyland Forever fireworks tonight? I don't want to miss them!

Here is what the blog says and the link to where to find this information. It looks like it should be tonight 5/21 at 8:30pm PDT. I'm not sure if it means this page will have the link later or if it will be a new blog post. What do you think?

Watch Premiere Performances of ‘Paint the Night’ Parade and ‘Disneyland Forever’ Fireworks and Disneyland Resort 24-Hour Event LIVE on Disney Parks Blog
If you’re not one of the lucky Disney Parks Blog readers to join us for the premiere performances of “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks at Disneyland park on May 21, don’t worry! We will webcast both performances LIVE here on the Disney Parks Blog that evening.

You will be able to choose between four different views – two overlooking Sleeping Beauty Castle and two on Main Street, U.S.A. – all complete with sound! Check back here at approximately 8:30 p.m. PDT to watch “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks live from Disneyland park.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...sort-24-hour-event-live-on-disney-parks-blog/

me either.... maybe they're just delaying it a little since it isn't very dark on the west coast yet?

Hopefully its just running a little late - I'm not seeing any live stream!!!

I think that blog item is just poorly written and the live showings will be tomorrow during the 24-hour party ...

Except it does say on the post to check in the next morning, May 22nd for the twenty four hour event.... Which should imply that it's tonight, right?
We can't find the link either and are getting kind of sad and annoyed...

I think that blog item is just poorly written and the live showings will be tomorrow during the 24-hour party ...

I wondered that too, but the blog says come back bright and early the next morning for the 24 hour events...

Here's the article
If you’re not one of the lucky Disney Parks Blog readers to join us for the premiere performances of “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks at Disneyland park on May 21, don’t worry! We will webcast both performances LIVE here on the Disney Parks Blog that evening.

You will be able to choose between four different views – two overlooking Sleeping Beauty Castle and two on Main Street, U.S.A. – all complete with sound! Check back here at approximately 8:30 p.m. PDT to watch “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks live from Disneyland park.

And come back bright and early the next morning for our live webcasts from the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration 24-hour event! In addition to the four views from inside Disneyland park, we will be adding two more inside Disney California Adventure park: from Cars Land and Paradise Pier. Follow along with all the fun from at home!

I keep looking for a webcast link. So far haven't found it. But we're not suppose to worry..... So I'll keep hoping.

Geemo

Last edited:
I'm on the east coast and my alarm is set for work tomorrow for 5:00am. Come on Disney- make this worth it!

Does anyone know where the link will be to watch the live premiere of Paint the Night parade and the Disneyland Forever fireworks tonight? I don't want to miss them!

Here is what the blog says and the link to where to find this information. It looks like it should be tonight 5/21 at 8:30pm PDT. I'm not sure if it means this page will have the link later or if it will be a new blog post. What do you think?

Watch Premiere Performances of ‘Paint the Night’ Parade and ‘Disneyland Forever’ Fireworks and Disneyland Resort 24-Hour Event LIVE on Disney Parks Blog

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...sort-24-hour-event-live-on-disney-parks-blog/

This seems to have a live feed of Main Street (sideways) but no parade seems to be going?

https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vz_ZmjE0MDgyNDd8MTMwOTE2NDRAJ1MZ-OVlRdrC7jz8qhkBuK39JJHe5kWL6f0ROPmxkA==

I wondered that too, but the blog says come back bright and early the next morning for the 24 hour events...

I say that because the headline talks about the 24-hour event. But who knows? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter