• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wasn't there a Spirit 2 movie?

Lilsurfer_Chick

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both
Hey everyone! I have a question. Do you guys remember that horse movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron? (2002). My step-sister, our neighbor friend, and I have been in this argument discussion about whether or not there was a Spirit Two movie. (Hopefully this follows under the correct forum.) Our neighbor friend and I have both said that we remember seeing previews for the movie years ago. It was supposed to be the continuing story of the life of Spirit's child with the female horse we believe. Our neighbor friend says that she remembers the title being in Red with big slash roman numeral markings next to it. Strange enough, we both remember the same thing but my step-sister doesn't. But I've looked and looked, so has my step-sister, on the web for anything related to Spirit 2. Can't find anything. My step-sister has looked on Disney sites and hasn't found anything. PLEASE... if you could help me resolve this by saying your thoughts - if you remember hearing or seeing something about a Spirit Two, it would help greatly! I rummaged around through search engines and I think I found something that could possibly be the title - Spirit Two: A Legacy Begins. (??) This could be an incorrect title.

Anything would help! (*crosses fingers*)
Thanks.

Hey everyone! I have a question. Do you guys remember that horse movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron? (2002). My step-sister, our neighbor friend, and I have been in this argument discussion about whether or not there was a Spirit Two movie.
There was no sequel -- theatrical or direct-to-video -- to "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron."

Can't find anything. My step-sister has looked on Disney sites and hasn't found anything.
It wasn't a Disney movie. "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" was from DreamWorks Animation.

Hey thanks. I did find out that it was Dreamworks in my research, but I was just quoting what my sister had said. Well, we had to go to an outside resource for answers to get to the bottom of it. And looks like we did with the help of other DIS'ers on other boards.

A friend once told me, "Just because someone assumes something doesn't mean that they are wrong." - what she said was good, I thought.

But I like to get to the bottom of things, even if I might be wrong.

there was a balto 2, and some people get mixed up with that for some reason. that is also not disney. it was pre-dreamworks/UNIVERSAL same studio

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter