• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

washi tape

disneyred

DIS Veteran
i have never bought these, so asking those that have bought .. what is the best price you have seen them go for and where is the best place for them.
I have to get a ton of them for a girls
birthday party .. this party will host between 25 and 30 girls (yikes).
best place for washi tape ?
thanks .

I usually buy it at Joann, Michaels or Walmart. The craft stores (including Hobby Lobby, which I don't have locally) put it on sale regularly. I usually pay about $1 to $2 per roll.

great thanks for this info.. i will be on the hunt for it .... are some better than others .. meaning the quality , will they all stick the same way .. or will some be less adhesive .. wish I knew someone actually using these ...

Oriental Trading has a lot of it. They often have coupons that you can find through Retail Me Not and the like.

You can pick up washi on Ebay but like that from Oriental Trading, AliExpress and Amazon there is less appealing textures. The stick will be pretty similar across the board but lots of the cheaper stuff is not made from paper and has a plastic component to it. Fine for some projects but you will not be able to write on them or tear smoothly like real washi. There is coops out there for bulk purchases if you have enough time!

I'm a scrapbooker and buy a lot of items from HSN. You get a lot more bang for your buck. Prices are very good and flex pay on many items too. Highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter