Want to make ADRs in two weeks, but not sure when extended park hours are!

GroguAndStitch

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We are staying deluxe at BWV for late march 24. I get to make ADRs on Jan 16.

The park hours aren’t posted past March 3 as of now. I’m frustrated because I want to plan my trip and which park we are going to to align with ADRs… I want to know which parks have extended hours which days. Am I just out of luck here? This was a big reason we wanted deluxe.

Hi everyone. We are staying deluxe at BWV for late march 24. I get to make ADRs on Jan 16.

The park hours aren’t posted past March 3 as of now. I’m frustrated because I want to plan my trip and which park we are going to to align with ADRs… I want to know which parks have extended hours which days. Am I just out of luck here? This was a big reason we wanted deluxe.
I would make multiple bookings for your must-do restaurants and cancel those not required when the park hours are released. When the ADR window was 180 days we had to do this all the time, especially as we travelled over Christmas, when the parks/restaurants are at their busiest, and walk-ups at most places were impossible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter