Wanna Pm Others Going In Sept

We are also going to be at Disney!!!

September 21-27
Poly
DD8 DDH Myself

It is our daughter's 9th Birthday and our 12th Anniversary at the beginning of October.

We cannot wait!! We have our home depot Mickey head calendar count down up and we have made each of us tie dyed Mickey head t-shirts!! DD also did a tie dye skirt to match! Needless to say, the 21st cannot come soon enough!

I marched with our HS band in WDW 26:scared1: YEARS ago!! I don't remeber a thing. DD & DH have never been so it is like the first time for all of us!!!

Hope to see someone from DIS there!!! Everyone - have a WONDERFUL trip!!:flower3:

We will be there Sept 19th -28th. First time in about 10 years. Second time for my DH, first time for my kids. Actually it is our first vacation in 8 years so it is the kids first vacation anywhere. I am excited but nervous. My kids are little so this may be a challenge. We are staying at POR. I would appreciate the planning sheets. I will try to PM you.

:wave2: everyone!

We'll be at Pop Century September 23-October 1st :dance3:
Me, dh, dd 5 years old, and dd 2 years old

Also, there's a Dis meet planned at pop September 23 by the pool at 9:00 pm if anyone is interested! :goodvibes

Can't wait! :yay:

darn will miss it.
Mickey mouseclubhouse is it the Lime green light pool party? If so its the 24th not the 23rd as I just found it on the dis meet thread. We will be at MNSSHP that night.

We'll be there from 9/19 - 9/24 at the POR. It's me, dh and our two daughters (6 1/2 years old and 3 years old). I am sooooo looking forward to this trip!

We are at MNSSHP same night our daughter is going as snow white and DH and ME are gonna wear our snow white character shirts lol

oldest will be Ariel and youngest will be wearing a pink princess onseis that 2 disers sent me when she was born. They bought 18 month. So I will put a crown on her and say she is Aurora. the onseis has a tulle overlay. DH will be wearing a King Trition shirt one of the designers on the creative design thread made. Still not sure what I am going to do.

Hey Lisa

We will be staying at ASM from the 21st -27th as well.Me,DH, DS 9, DS 3, and DD 1 1/2.

if you could Send me your info on packing or planning sheets that would be great...i feel like i am not ready this time but i cant wait!i told my DH last night that i want to start packing now...:banana: :banana:

WAHOO only 18 days till we leave!! :banana: We are going to be at POR 9/15-9/28. It's DH (26), DS(3), Myself(26), MIL, FIL, and my mom & dad. I can't wait!! If anyone sees me, be sure to say hi. :)

darn will miss it.
Mickey mouseclubhouse is it the Lime green light pool party? If so its the 24th not the 23rd as I just found it on the dis meet thread. We will be at MNSSHP that night.

:guilty: OOoops!
I must have mistyped that! I knew it was the 24th. Thanks for catching my mistake ! :goodvibes

Maybe we'll see you on the 24th then! :dance3:

18 days :banana: :banana: :banana: . We'll be at POP the 16th to the 30th. Also attending MNSSHP on the 23rd. We haven't decided on costumes yet. My DD's are trying to talk my DS into dressing up like the 7 dwarfs and than I'll be Snow White and DH Prince Charming. I doubt it will fly though so we'll probably be a couple of pirates, a wench, a few princesses, maybe a Woody and Tinkerbell. I guess we're running out of time to decide:eek: .

So hows eveyone doing .... getting excited .... we are too!
Today is my b-day and I have to wait another 9 days to get my b-day wish!
But I can wait I guess!:confused:

We will be there from the 20-27 if you see me say hey!
0918081343.jpg

0918081344.jpg

Just look for the bag!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter