Wanna help me plan trip?!

DisneyJillian18

Mouseketeer
Hello all, it has been too long since I have spent a week at my home away from home. So here I am, in the "Yes, I am finally going back home" planning stage of my trip. I am having trouble deciding when we should visit! 2014 is just out of the question, our year is booked solid! But 2015 is looking easier! I am stuck between Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, and around Halloween time. My Father and I are huge gardening fans and I think we would have a blast, while my Mother and boyfriend not so much. My Mother and I have been for Food and Wine, and she enjoyed it very much, as think my Dad would. But boyfriend and I are quite picky. And everyone loves Halloween time! We have traveled to the World multiple times between September and October and have never had a bad trip. So should I stay with tried and true, or something new?! :confused3
I know we will have a great time no matter when we go, I just wanted to throw a few extras in this trip.
TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter