Wands at the ready. A TR Report

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
I Just got back from a trip to Universal so here's some of my thoughts.

Sapphire falls is a lovely hotel. The staff was very nice. However, there are not a lot of food options. I had to explain that I was a passholder. The staff at the Old Dutch company need more training on that. But other than that they were really great and helpful. Next time we will stay at Cabana Bay. We just like the food options and the feel over there better.

I was in the park on Wednesday and Thursday. Did not use Express pass and frankly did not need it. The longest line was Kong. Everything else was 5 and ten minute wait. I think I saw 20 minutes later in mid after afternoon. Suess trolley in the sky was 15 minutes. But really not too bad at all. Kong was the worse at 45 minutes and one hour waits Now if we had been there on the weekend I might have a different opinion.

Kong was okay. I still list Gringotts as my favorite ride. I'm glad I went on Kong. It broke down the first day I was there but I was able to ride it the second day. I was more worried about the Scareactor in the queue than I was the ride. When I was there early in the morning the scareactor wasn't it. The truck ride can get bumpy and there was really nothing to hang onto. It reminded me of the safari ride at animal kingdom.

I purchase a wand and did some spells. I will take my wand back and use it again. Saw a lot of adults with wands who were doing spells. In fact I saw more adults than children doing this. So go and do it.

Oh and I almost forgot Toothsome. We went there for appetizers and desserts and it was really good. We also had a fabulous server. Will go there again for a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter