Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I booked the AAA package rate, with the $50 service credit. Do we need to charge food or something to the room to use that credit or will $50 just come off our total room charge? Also, is there a place to purchase the right size coffee pods? I think I've read that the ones on Amazon are smaller? Thanks so much!
I just checked out today, and in regards to the AAA credit it just came off our bill, we did not charge anything to the room

I got a costco package where kids 3-9 eat free at select restaurants. Does anybody know which restaurants participate in this?

I just checked in the app to try to reserve pool chairs for the afternoon we arrive
And while it says, reserve cabanas and pool chairs it only shows cabanas which are unavailable but nothing about pool chairs. Anyone have any luck reserving pool chairs?

Has anyone been able to get a refillable mugs at the dolphin or swan?
The refillable mugs Disney sells are not available at the Swan or Dolphin. The Swan and Dolphin are owned by Marriott, and I don’t recall them having refillable mugs when I was there in March.

@KMarston a user several pages back said they had discontinued reserving chairs.
[/QUOTE]

There were reserved signs on quite a few chairs at the Grotto Pool when I stayed at the Swan from May 11-16. I only looked on Saturday, May 15th, so not sure about the other days of my stay.

Re pool chairs - I would not be surprised it's a fluid situation (sorry, sometimes the puns write themselves)! :)

I rented a cabana for July and then wanted to reserves a couple pool chairs as well since we'll have a group larger than can fit in the cabana. This was probably back in March, and they said (when I called) that they stopped reserving chairs.

It would not surprise me though that as capacity increasing etc that they decided to re-institute it (but not update the web page to be able to do it).

We've been to WDW more times than I care to admit however this will be our first time at the Dolphin. We were able to reserve a double double studio suite for a lot less than 2 rooms at Pop. The only other option for us for our dates was the cabins(dh hates the internal bus system) so I went with the dolphin. We have stayed at Swan 12 years ago and loved the location. I'm trying to find out if our room type has a balcony and where the room type is located in the building. Any help would be appreciated....would love to see pictures from someone who has stayed in this room type. Thanks everyone.
How did you book this and when are you going? I also had 2 rooms at Pop and then used the AAA discount for 2 double rooms but not studio suite. After some fidgeting around with the numbers the price is higher by $450. We are staying 10 nights.

I called the dolphin directly. They quoted us 351.00 for our ten nights with triple A. Two rooms at Pop were more. Have a great trip.

Last night, my son commented that he is really looking forward to Mickey waffles.....but I haven’t made any breakfast ADRs😂. Do any of the non-ADR requiring restaurants at either the Swan or Dolphin have Mickey waffles?

Last night, my son commented that he is really looking forward to Mickey waffles.....but I haven’t made any breakfast ADRs😂. Do any of the non-ADR requiring restaurants at either the Swan or Dolphin have Mickey waffles?
A quick search using the DIS food search shows you can probably get them at Beach Club Marketplace...looks like the Dolphin Fresh Mediterranean Market only has Mickey pancakes...try the food search on the DIS and you may find other locations.

A quick search using the DIS food search shows you can probably get them at Beach Club Marketplace...looks like the Dolphin Fresh Mediterranean Market only has Mickey pancakes...try the food search on the DIS and you may find other locations.

They had them at Java, but not sure where they were made or how long before... they put them in the convection over to reheat, like most the sandwiches.

Anyone here had the Alcove room at the Dolphin with the double beds and sofa bed? It says limited view. Guessing trees and such are in the way of the view?

The DIS food search sounds great! Would you please let me know how I can access that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter