Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Yes they take TIW and AAA discounts.

So I’m laying in a hotel room with the kids and can’t wake them up to call. Can anyone tell me ballpark how much the cabanas are?
Also does TIW or AAA discount apply to the price of a cabana?

I’m getting extra excited for my September trip!

Well I finally booked our stay today at the Swan from 5/17-19 and then we are doing a split stay at the Beach Club the next 3 days.

We always just take luggage in the boat over so since it will only be the Epcot loop it should be great.

Guess we will see how the bus is to HS.

i am sure we won't have any toilet paper shortages like our last stay lol.

Arrived today,yay! Half hour to check in,not enough staff but got all my room requests! Have a Costco travel pkg with resort view. Supposedly we were up graded to a fireworks view but we are first floor facing the pool,maybe HS? Asked for connecting rooms,West wing near pools. ::yes:: Quick lunch at Fuel, nice food choices there. Big convention here, lots milling around hotel. Refurb since our last trip is nicely done.
Awesome first day, in Epcot by 4pm. Crowds not bad,got on 5 rides,met Baymax, Station Cool all before 7pm dinner. Grotto pool tomorrow then in to HS by 2-2:30.

Last edited:
Arrived today,yay! Half hour to check in,not enough staff but got all my room requests! Have a Costco travel pkg with resort view. Supposedly we were up graded to a fireworks view but we are first floor facing the pool,maybe HS? Asked for connecting rooms,West wing near pools. ::yes:: Quick lunch at Fuel, nice food choices there. Big convention here, lots milling around hotel. Refurb since our last trip is nicely done.
Awesome first day, in Epcot by 4pm. Crowds not bad,got on 5 rides,met Baymax, Station Cool all before 7pm dinner. Grotto pool tomorrow then in to HS by 2-2:30.

Sounds like a great day. I agree about the refurb. The lobby is stunning, and Fuel is a nice addition. Sadly, I didn't try out the new lobby bar when I was there in December. Something to look forward to for my next stay.

Enjoy! We'll be there in a few weeks. Can' wait.

Does anyone know the age restriction for the pools? We’d like to be able to let our 13 year old go swimming without us, but I can’t seem to find any information about ages. ~thanks in advance

Does anyone know the age restriction for the pools? We’d like to be able to let our 13 year old go swimming without us, but I can’t seem to find any information about ages. ~thanks in advance

I've never heard of an age restriction. We've been letting our son hit the pool alone since he was 9, never had an issue.

Hi there - we are going to be staying for the first time at the Swan next April. If we book a traditional (standard, 2Q) room, are there any particular room requests that you recommend? Our last stay at the Dolphin, we requested close to the elevator (we had a double stroller at the time, and will likely be part-time strollering this time as well, 2 girls 6.5, 2.5)

We are going to stay on points, so I am going to be calling to see if there are any upgraded rooms available on points. Do any of you more experienced Swanners have any recommendations for a family of 4?

(I really wish Touring Plans would do a room viewer like they do for the Disney resorts!)

Thanks in advance! Did a search but ... 304 pages...

Whenever I stayed there has been no lifeguards on duty. So there isn’t anyone there checking, but that may also be a deterrent for you depending on his swimming ability...

Whenever I stayed there has been no lifeguards on duty. So there isn’t anyone there checking, but that may also be a deterrent for you depending on his swimming ability...

There were no lifeguards i saw but lots of pool staff doing sand art, tie dye etc... We did have to show room key for towels.
Today we got to the pool 9:30 ish and snagged a big umbrella and 4 chairs at quiet end of grotto pool. There was a reptile guy who did a show at that end of the pool for kids,cute! "Bucket of beers" best Disney alcohol deal, mix of any 5 craft beers for $30, and the cabana food was good.

So it’s the West wing at Dolphin that is closest to the pool? And there are King Alcove rooms located here? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter