Walking ship tour vs Art of Theme Show

griffindesign

Mouseketeer
We'll be on the 3 day Dream next week. Is there a difference between the Walking ship tour on embarkation day, and the Art of Theme Show tour offered on the other days? If so, which one is more worthwhile? I have an interior design background, and look forward to hearing about the design! We've been on the Dream and Fantasy before, but not done the tours. Since we only have 3 nights, I am trying to figure out a schedule to maximize my time. It's just me and DH for the first time!

We did the Art of the Theme Ship tour on the Wonder, and I would think an interior designer would find that tour fascinating! We loved it.

Definitely do the Art of the Theme Show tour! That is the one that will discuss some of the design elements.

The ship tour on the first day is just that - a tour to orient you to what is where on the ship.

We'll be on the 3 day Dream next week. Is there a difference between the Walking ship tour on embarkation day, and the Art of Theme Show tour offered on the other days? If so, which one is more worthwhile? I have an interior design background, and look forward to hearing about the design! We've been on the Dream and Fantasy before, but not done the tours. Since we only have 3 nights, I am trying to figure out a schedule to maximize my time. It's just me and DH for the first time!

I did the Art of the Theme tour in November and loved it. I haven't done the walking tour, but friends of mine did and said it really just shows you around the ship, where things are, etc.

The Art of the Theme seems more suited to what you would want, this was our 4th cruise (2nd on Fantasy) and I learned a lot of things that I hadn't really paid attention to in previous cruises. I know you are only doing a 3 night, but do the tour as early in the cruise as possible so you can enjoy all the information you learn as you go around the ship on your cruise. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks everyone! That's exactly what I needed to know. Looks like I'll choose art of theme show. We know our way around! Looking forward to doing some different things since it's just the two of us!

We took art of the theme a few weeks ago on Dream. It was fun. I you get Natasha, I'll be jealous. We liked her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter