Walk from Hilton to DTD

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
hi , anyone know how far and dangerous ( looks like a big road to cross ) to get from Hilton to DTD bus to SWAN ? Thanks Michelle

( it will be one adult and 4 kids - 9 7 6 5 ) Thanks Michelle

We got the Hilton via Priceline once, and the walk to DD was very reasonable. On the weekend of 5/31 to 6/1, we got the Wyndham. I'm hoping that it's just as convenient!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by inkkognito
We got the Hilton via Priceline once, and the walk to DD was very reasonable. On the weekend of 5/31 to 6/1, we got the Wyndham. I'm hoping that it's just as convenient!
Barb

It is! We stayed at the Wyndham just after Thanksgiving last year. IMHO, it's even easier to get to DD from there than it is from the Hilton. There's a crosswalk with a signal, but the street that you have to cross is less busy than the four lane street between the Hilton and DD. Don't tell anyone, :o but we often just crossed without benefit of the signal or the crosswalk!

Enjoy your stay - we did!

Thanks, Carol! It's good to know that we'll be in a good vacation. I hate to drive when I don't have to...it's nice to know we can just hike over to Downtown Disney to shop and catch buses to the other locations.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter