Walgreens - Disney Christmas merchandise

We'll be decorating our window at POP in December as well! SOOOO excited!! :santa:

they were putting out Christmas stuff as I was there so wait a few days but not too long. I remember the Mickey Halloween light sticks were out and I was thankful I got mine when I did.

Spongemonkey - could you please, pretty please, post some pictures (if possi ble) of the items you purchased - thank you!

Also, was there a light up Minnie Mouse snowman - I must have her to go with the Mickey Mouse snowman I bought last year (LOL)!

Spongemonkey - could you please, pretty please, post some pictures (if possi ble) of the items you purchased - thank you!

Also, was there a light up Minnie Mouse snowman - I must have her to go with the Mickey Mouse snowman I bought last year (LOL)!

(Ohhhh, I bought 3 of those last year!) :love:

I got tin mickey and Minnie mouse stand ups to put in my kiddos window seal. Snoopy one, too. Tall hard plastic cups with Mickey Christmas and Princess Christmas on them. They light up. Got one for all the young nieces and nephews coming in. Light up Minnie and Mickey (9 inches tall) out of plastic. Disney flashlights that you can change the image that shines on the wall. Those come in Tinkerbell, Cars, Toy Story, Fairies, Mickey, etc. They had mantel wood looking cut outs of Merry Christmas in green or red with Mickey. Mickey and Minnie microphones that help with FM radios. Long stick lights with Christmas Mickey, Christmas Princess on them. Good for caroling and night parades. and last but not least... a dancing sock monkey because no one in life should go without one.

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

I feel like I'm missing something because I hid all of this up in the closet. I just threw it all out to take a pic. Some not Christmas related but still from Walgreens.
IMG_2371-1.jpg

left Snoopy lights up like a mini plastic snowman. (minnie and mickey are still in closet sorry) Microphones 3 for price of 2. Light sticks mickey, snoopy and princess. Metal mickey, minnie, and snoopy. next row: dancing sockmonkey to Taio's Dynomite. (insert dancing here), light up tall Christmas cups, stocking stuffer socks, Disney flashlights with disks.

got to run. be back if you have Qs.

oh I have to go and get the Christmas cups. I got one for my son at Halloween and he loved it!

I went to my Walgreens yesterday and they didn't have much out yet. I did, however, buy a ghost Mickey that changes colors. Halloween was on clearance!

Going down at Christmas for the first time this year and I want to decorate my Pop window. I already have some DIS Mickey heads, but what I really want are some Mickey and gang window clings. Is there a specific place to get these? Will Walgreens have them or should I just get the ones I've seen on Ebay?

At our Walgreen's on Wednesday I saw a Mickey head made out of rope lights. I didn't get it then... what was I thinking. I will have to go back and get it. My window at CSR in December needs this!!!

If anybody finds window clings, please post where you found them!

I need to run by Walgreens today or tomorrow and pick up a prescription. I need some new window clings for the house...hopefully Disney. I picked up a few Halloween window clings a few days ago for our Oct trip for next year. I will post back and let you know what I find.

This isn't a theme parks attractions and strategies issue, so I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

I found Christmas Mickey cling and a Christmas Mickey and Minnie in front of a wreath cling at Big Lots for $2.00 each. :cheer2: I went back to Walgreens and got my rope light Mickey head for $6.99! Yeah! My window decorations are coming together! I'm thinking of taking a little white prelight tree and putting red bows on it too.

I've been to 2 or 3 Walgreens but haven't been wow'd yet. I did find some light up Christmas necklaces with Mickey charms. I got those for MVMCP parade watching.

I still haven't seen the light-up Mickey and Minnie. Well, I saw a light up Minnie, but she was in pink and didn't look that great.

Still hoping to find more. I was surprised to not find any clings yet. One store had some, but only Pooh from Disney.

I ended up buying a light-up window decoration on Ebay. The next day I found some other light-up Disney window decorations at a different Walgreens. Figures. But I'm happy with what I ordered. It's coming together nicely.

I do think our space-hogging but adorable light-up Mickey snowman will have to make a return trip! :banana: He was so cool to see in our window at night when we came back to the room. :goodvibes

Went back over to my Walgreens this morning and they had 3 piles of window clings on the shelf. No organization at all. But I dug through and found the Disney ones. They had almost all of the ones I've seen on ebay. I ended up getting 2 different Fab 5 sets and they were 2/$3! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter