Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

Kadence that was a great Trip Report! I loved all of your pictures, but my very favorite was the potato head butts. I am a big fan of Mr. Potato Head, and I would have looked at their butts too. I am going to let my little girl stuff a potato head box on the next trip. I threw her last on out because she lost all of the parts.

You DO look beautiful in your BBB pictures, but I think I like the funny ones even better because you're just being you.

I am glad that the party wasn't scary for you.

EEEEWWWWW! Poop in the pool? Very gross.

Keep up the trip reporting Kadence, you did great! :thumbsup2

Kadence, you did such a great job with your trip report! You have a great memory! I'm glad you had such a great trip that you'll remember forever! I bet it was awesome being surprised. Great pictures too! I really enjoyed reading all about your trip. :goodvibes

I love Kadence's TR! Fabulous work!!!! And she doesn't mess around...she really pumped it right out!
I can't wait to hear the big announcement!!!!
I'll let you in on a secret....Poop in one of the Pop pools is almost a daily event. I think kids get to busy swimming and don't want to get out to go. I know it's gross and yucky, but the pool has a LOT of chemicals to make it safe for eveyone to go back in.
It's happened more than once while we stayed there too.

You look so beautiful in both your princess dresses, and the BBB looks like you had a blast. I am so glad you got to go.

Loved your TR, Kadence! It was so cute and fun! I loved the pic with the Potato head Butts, too funny! :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear abut your next trip! :)

Kadence, you are one heck of a good trip report writer! I think you've been watching your mom and learned from her. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear what you and your family have up your sleeve for your next trip. Don't keep us waiting too long before you fill us in.

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS! What a pretty picture!

Awww you're so lucky that your parents surprised you with a Disney trip!! My parents never surprised me because they always needed me to help them plan. :rotfl:

That cupcake looks delicious!

THE SEVEN DWARVES ARE SO CUTE!

Aww BBB! So pretty! You're so lucky you got to go there!!

Ahh you're taking food pictures. You have no idea how proud I am.

A little digital camera is the perfect idea! There's so many things to take pictures of so that would be a great idea!

AHH NEW TRIP PLANS?! I can't wait to hear about them!! :banana:

Awesome mini-TR!! I loved it so much! :goodvibes

Thank you :cutie: My Mom takes all the pictures of food so I wanted to too. I love going to Disney, and I'm glad I get to go there. My Mom said I have to wait to tell you about our new plans.

What a great surprise, Kadence! My daughters would be so envious of you! I'm so glad to hear what a great time you had! And cannot wait to hear about your upcoming trip!

I had fun and I'm glad I was surprised. I want to say but my Mom said not yet.:)

Awwwww....... SO adorable!

Where to start........

1) YEAH on going back. So I guess this won't be a surprise trip? :laughing: If so, you blew it!

2) Kadence, you are absolutely adorable and funny. Don't ever change, OK?????

3) The food photos are adorable!

4) LOVED the photo of the potato-head butts! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

5) Kadence, what was your favorite moment of the entire trip?

My Mom says I'm weird all the time. I liked the Potato Head butts, it was so funny, I think people were thinking I was like a Dork or something.
My favorite part was swimming and going to the tea party. I liked it all too.:yay:
I like your daughters dresses and all your pictures.

Awe! Loved Kadence's trip report!! Especially that she took pics of her food like Mom :rotfl: and the Potato head butts!! :rotfl2:
Can't wait to hear when you will be going again!! I'm guessing when the weather is cooler.

Thank you for liking it. I want to take the samwe pictures as Mom, but she said thats too many. I want to take another picture with the Potato Heads.
I don't think it will be hot out, but I'll ask. She said not to bad.

Loved Tinyrella's update! Can't wait to hear your new plans :)

I think it is funny that I got called that. My mom told me not to say her name was the ugly step mother. :banana:

Loved her Mini TR can't wait to hear about up coming plans

Thank you. I can't do it yet. Mom says soon.

What a good job Kadence did!!! I can't wait to hear about your future plans!

Thank you. :cloud9:

Loved your trip report Kadence!! You did a great job. :thumbsup2

Thank you. I like all the pictures.

I really enjoyed both trip reports! can't wait to hear about your next Disney adventure!

I want to tell, but Mom says she's not ready yet. I am ready.

Kadence that was a great Trip Report! I loved all of your pictures, but my very favorite was the potato head butts. I am a big fan of Mr. Potato Head, and I would have looked at their butts too. I am going to let my little girl stuff a potato head box on the next trip. I threw her last on out because she lost all of the parts.

You DO look beautiful in your BBB pictures, but I think I like the funny ones even better because you're just being you.

I am glad that the party wasn't scary for you.

EEEEWWWWW! Poop in the pool? Very gross.

Keep up the trip reporting Kadence, you did great! :thumbsup2

Thank you. I love Mr Potato head and Mrs Potato head too. My dad thinks it's funny when I talk about butts. I got alot of pieces and I have 6 potato heads and 2 baby ones.
I like my pictures, my Grandmas put them in frames.

I didn't see the poop my Mom just said get out. GROSS!

Kadence, you did such a great job with your trip report! You have a great memory! I'm glad you had such a great trip that you'll remember forever! I bet it was awesome being surprised. Great pictures too! I really enjoyed reading all about your trip. :goodvibes

Thank you. My Mom helped me remember some stuff and then I watched the dvds my dad made. I want to be surprised again but I want to plan where we eat too.

My Mom says I'm weird all the time. I liked the Potato Head butts, it was so funny, I think people were thinking I was like a Dork or something.
My favorite part was swimming and going to the tea party. I liked it all too.:yay:
I like your daughters dresses and all your pictures.

Thank you Kadence! :goodvibes

Your mom isn't trying to surprise all of US with your next trip by not announcing it until the morning you leave....... is she??????? :cool2:

I love Kadence's TR! Fabulous work!!!! And she doesn't mess around...she really pumped it right out!
I can't wait to hear the big announcement!!!!
I'll let you in on a secret....Poop in one of the Pop pools is almost a daily event. I think kids get to busy swimming and don't want to get out to go. I know it's gross and yucky, but the pool has a LOT of chemicals to make it safe for eveyone to go back in.
It's happened more than once while we stayed there too.

You look so beautiful in both your princess dresses, and the BBB looks like you had a blast. I am so glad you got to go.

Thank you. My Mom said had to write a lot on paper and she put it in the computer. I helped her scan the pictures on the printer and picked out which ones I liked.

GROSS!:scared1:I don't want to swim in poop. I will look before I jump in so I don't jump on some.

I liked BBB, I looked like a princess and wish I could be one when I be a big adult.

Loved your TR, Kadence! It was so cute and fun! I loved the pic with the Potato head Butts, too funny! :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear abut your next trip! :)

Everyone likes the Potato head butts, because it funny. My Mom said I could tell soon.

Kadence, you are one heck of a good trip report writer! I think you've been watching your mom and learned from her. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear what you and your family have up your sleeve for your next trip. Don't keep us waiting too long before you fill us in.

I like to look at all the pictures and my Mom tells me what she is writing. My Mom shows me when I want to see you at Disney.
I hope I can tell you soon. I hope you like the cookies you bought from me.

Hi everyone! I had just finished putting in Kadence's replies. She is soooo loving all the attention right now! She telling Daddy how everyone thinks she is a princess.

And now that she is getting ready to play outside again ( it's 60 degrees here today and 70 is happening this week! WHHOO HOOO)

I can say this, we are working on a little something, but I dare not say the "S" word as she will see it and the jig will be up. I may know at the end of the week, and then I'll let her announce her news and then I'll post behind her.

Thank-you all for being so nice at her TR efforts. I think I've got her hooked!

Hi Kadence!

I'm glad you chose to take Pascal with you, I bet he liked going back home to Disney.

I really want to stay at Pop but I don't think my boyfriend will let me. I think he'd rather stay in Port Orleans just like your Mom and Dad.

I will tell you a secret about Stitch. I am scared of him! He looks as though he might bite me :( And his ride is REALLY scary. I think if I saw him in person I might run away.

I am from across the ocean just like the lady you met but I am from Scotland and probably talk even funnier than she does!

I really want to eat breakfast in the castle but I'm worried I will look silly because I am a grown up :(

You really did look like a Princess after your makeover. I especially love your hair.

Hi Kadence!

I'm glad you chose to take Pascal with you, I bet he liked going back home to Disney.

I really want to stay at Pop but I don't think my boyfriend will let me. I think he'd rather stay in Port Orleans just like your Mom and Dad.

I will tell you a secret about Stitch. I am scared of him! He looks as though he might bite me :( And his ride is REALLY scary. I think if I saw him in person I might run away.

I am from across the ocean just like the lady you met but I am from Scotland and probably talk even funnier than she does!

I really want to eat breakfast in the castle but I'm worried I will look silly because I am a grown up :(

You really did look like a Princess after your makeover. I especially love your hair.

I wanted to take him with me and I didn't have room for a lot of my animals. My Mom says we will stay at POP again, I can't wait.
I like Stitch but I don't like the ride where he escapes, I only did it once and never again.He licked my Sissys hair, it was so funny.
My mom says that she would loves to see Scotland. She told me that sometimes the boys wear kilts like we see at the St. Pattys' day parade. Do you sound like Shrek? My Mom says that kind of how you sound but like a girl.
There are big adults that eat in the Castle. I like it.
Thank you, I liked wearing hair home to show Sam.

Janet, if you could have seen her face when she misunderstood and said that she knows whens she going! PRICELESS!:rotfl2:

my son and I sooo enjoyed this report and loved Kadence's comments at the ends. It will be his first trip and he is 8 just like you Kadence so I think it helped to hear what you thought of the things at Disney!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :love:

Janet, if you could have seen her face when she misunderstood and said that she knows whens she going! PRICELESS!:rotfl2:

LOL!

Well, I now know you're going at Christmas..... and you're staying at the POP. I better get my MVMCP photos going soon so I can pry some more information out of you!

my son and I sooo enjoyed this report and loved Kadence's comments at the ends. It will be his first trip and he is 8 just like you Kadence so I think it helped to hear what you thought of the things at Disney!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :love:

Thank-you!:goodvibes She had a ball doing it. I should have just put up all her interviews and that would have covered it!:lmao:

Have a great trip!

LOL!

Well, I now know you're going at Christmas..... and you're staying at the POP. I better get my MVMCP photos going soon so I can pry some more information out of you!

Janet, Janet, Janet, you should know by now that just because I'm enjoying your Christmas pictures doesn't mean I'm going at that time. Or does it?

I did promise that we would stay at POP again, but when:confused3

I would love to spill it, but I have to wait as I have one last detail to wrap up, but I'll let this slip...... just for you......... Surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter