Waitlist Strategy question

emilymad

DIS Veteran
I booked 3 nights in a studio at BCV for the last week of April. I waitlisted the next 2 nights in 2 separate waitlists. Do you think there is any chance of these coming through?

I want to book a backup room for those last 2 nights. Am I better off booking 2 one night reservations in case one of the waitlists comes through or doesn't it matter?

I can own share my own personal experience.

We visited WDW last April (2016) the week after Easter after attending a wedding in Ocala. We were able to book a couple of nights at BLT studio and waitlisted one additional night. The waitlist came through within a few months.

Also had a friend who wanted to go during marathon the first week in January. Had to waitlist for them also at AKV Kidani studio. That waitlist did not come through until the 31st day before departure.

So it all depends. I suspect your chances are good, but always have a backup plan in place that you can cancel at the last minute.

I would book two separate one night reservation. That way you if one comes through you don't risk having to cancel both and lose one of them. I think you have a good chance of the coming through.

I would book two separate one night reservation. That way you if one comes through you don't risk having to cancel both and lose one of them. I think you have a good chance of the coming through.

Thanks. I will book 2 separate reservations. I feel like I need a backup just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter