Wait List

Dancersmom2

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to let anyone who has a wait list to not give up hope. We just had a wait list come through that I never thought would. We had a reservation booked for a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs from 12/28/14 - 1/2/15 and had a 1 bedroom savanna view at Animal Kingdom Kidani on a wait list and I just looked this morning and it came through! No e-mail yet from DVC but it shows as my upcoming reservation....Woo Hoo! So excited for our trip. We would have been fine at Saratoga Springs, but we will have two 15 year old girls with us so the extra bathroom will be great. And it is a first visit for one of the girls so I am glad she will get to experience AKV. If you have a wait list just hang in there, you never know what might happen! :cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I wouldn't have thought there was much chance to get 5 days in a row at that time of the year, but you do give people hope! Either resort would be great, but that extra bathroom is just wonderful. Hope you have a fantastic trip!

Nice!! Congrats! We have had some good luck with the wait list also.

My son's last wait list did not come though though. He wait listed exactly when the 7 month window opened up for AK - Kidani or Jambo. I believe checking in on the 5th with no luck. He just got off the list since he had to bank a few points by tomorrow.

It's great when it comes through. Enjoy!!!

I just wanted to let anyone who has a wait list to not give up hope. We just had a wait list come through that I never thought would. We had a reservation booked for a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs from 12/28/14 - 1/2/15 and had a 1 bedroom savanna view at Animal Kingdom Kidani on a wait list and I just looked this morning and it came through! No e-mail yet from DVC but it shows as my upcoming reservation....Woo Hoo! So excited for our trip. We would have been fine at Saratoga Springs, but we will have two 15 year old girls with us so the extra bathroom will be great. And it is a first visit for one of the girls so I am glad she will get to experience AKV. If you have a wait list just hang in there, you never know what might happen! :cool1:

Congrats. We are at Saratoga Springs for the exact same dates and are wit listed for Boardwalk, 2 bedroom though but your news gives me hope!

That is good news! We tried booking two studio rooms at BWV literally the day we could (11months out!) and had no luck. We currently have reservations at OKW but are on the waiting list for BWV. Anyone else want to give me hope?

I only waited about a week and our waitlist for a two bedroom at AKV Kidani Village came thru for May 31-June 5th. So excited as we have never even been there before. Heres some Pixie Dust for those still waiting.:yay:

We have been on a waitlist for 5 months for January 9-12 at AKV 2bdr-D Savannah view, we were booked SSR Jan 9-12 and then AKV 12-17th and we received the 11th yesterday. I made 2 waitlists- 1 for all three days and one for one day and I got the one day. I now re-entered for the 10th and the 9-10th. I am coing up on 33 days so I may get lucky if people have to cancel before the 31 day cut-off. I am hoping to finally get my whole trip at one resort, If I get the 9 & 10th I will not have to move from SSR to AKL which will be much easier on my mom.

Good luck to everyone on waitlists.

Judy:cool1:

Just recevied a call from MS that I matched another day on my waitlist. I now have January 10-17 at Kidani. Only one more day left in my waitlist to fill and our whole trip will be at one resort. I am glad that I put 2 waitlists out, one for the whole time period and one for day by day. We are almost to 31 days so hopefully, for us bit sad for them, someone will move or cancel the 9th.

good luck to everyone on the waitlist

Judy:cool1:

That's great Judy!!!

We just put ourselves on a waitlist too. Grabbed 4 nights at HH but would like an additional night before or at the end. Let's hope!!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter