Waistpack?

disneyluvr2002

Earning My Ears
Anyone know where I can buy a nice leather one? I definitely need a new one for our trip. I have looked in all my local department sores and they don't carry them.

If you have a Wilson's Leather store in your local mall, you should find one there. Good Luck!!!

Are you sure you want leather? You get wet on some rides and, if you're going in the summer, sweating is inevitable. I have a cheap nylon one (from Wal-Mart) that gets thrown in the washer every few months.

I have quite a few waistpacks in both leather and nylon. I like the nylon ones better because they don't stick to you when you sweat and if you get them wet they dry quickly. I see them all the time in K-mart and stores like that. I just bought a large one in the K-mart near me thats going out of business. Its large enough to put everything I need in it and then some. I got it for $4.50. Its roomy enough for everyones tickets, wallet, lipstick, compact and all the essentials that I would need for a day in the park, but not that big that I look like I'm carrying my luggage on my waist. Their not the nicest looking bags, but are perfect for disney. Look in the lower priced stores, and I'm sure you'll find a bunch.

If you are looking for something that just looks a little better, try www.wallcity.com. They have a great selection.

I have their waist pack and the small three zip pouch - the pouch has actually become my everyday wallet. VERY handy!!!!

Good luck!

I just got a leather one yesterday at KMart for $9.99, in the purse section it has 3 large compartments and it is rectangular shaped. I like it!
Chrisit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter