VWL to Epcot

drise

Mouseketeer
We're arriving 6/8 at VWL and want to go to Epcot for the flower show. Would you take the boat to MK, get on the monorail to TTC and then switch to the Epcot monorail OR drive (we're renting a car and we usually park at Beach Club and walk to Epcot). We would probably stay for Illuminations, are the crowds leaving on the monorail and boat bad? We have a ds 4 and a ds 8 mos.

I'm not quite sure why you'd want to take that extended route...

Wilderness Lodge has a direct bus to Epcot... and there is also a bus to the TTC to catch the Monorail to Epcot.

As for parking at the Beach Club to go to Epcot... that's usually frowned upon by the resort, unless you spend time at the Resort itself.

Thanks, you're right the bus would be more direct. I didn't think about it since we rarely do the buses. Also my ds loves the boats and monorail.

If they like the Monorail, take the bus to the TTC... it's a 3 minute ride... then hop on the Monorail. To get back, reverse the process.

I'd do boat to MK and then monorail to Epcot. I don't normally like driving back and forth between the parks.

If your kids are 4 and 8mo, I'm guessing at least 1 stroller. You'll have to fold them up on the bus, but may be okay on the boat, and certainly okay on the monorail. If you go direct bus you will (unless you have an extra set of hands to help) be stuck with someone holding 2 kids and someone holding 2 strollers or some combination thereof...not to mention any cameras or diaper bags etc you'll be carrying too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter