vow renewal questions

DumboFan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone booked the add-on intimate vow renewal? DH has agreed to a VR for our 10-year in 2005. I have some basic questions, but I haven't been able to get any answers from Disney b/c its still 2 years away. Can you have Sunset Pointe on a Friday morning? It will be just my husband & myself; we want to keep it very simple. Any help or suggestions is appreciated!

Congratulations on your vow renewal.

I know it can be pretty daunting trying to plan something that far away and Disney won't let you.

Have you looked at Your Faiy Tale Site that will have a lot of your answers - even more if you decide to buy Andrea's book. That's been the best money I've spent so far for my wedding :)

DumboFan ~

We are also doing a DCL Vow Renewal in 2005. I've been told that all Vow Renewals are done in one of the lounges onboard ship on a sea day. On the Magic, they are always performed on Thursday (afternoon) and only 2 can be booked per cruise.

~ Angie
MommyTo5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter