Vmk

goob9954

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow
Is anyone else playing the new VMK? I'm having problems getting on, when I click "Enter" nothing happens? If not and I'm the only person still trying to play, I'm sorry for wasting your time :worried::badpc:

I don't personally play, but I've heard there are problems with the new version since it doesn't belong to Disney anymore or something. I tried to get one, but it was asking all these questions and not loading properly. I don't think this was really helpful, but oh well :confused3

Is anyone else playing the new VMK? I'm having problems getting on, when I click "Enter" nothing happens? If not and I'm the only person still trying to play, I'm sorry for wasting your time :worried::badpc:

It might have to do with your computer. You need a certain kind of java update or such.

I've had the problem as well. Make sure your java is updated. Sometimes, it will open a new window and require you to log in again,

I tried to download adobe flash, and it wouldn't work for some reason. It would be nice to see how much it was like the old one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter