Viva Italia Sept. 27, 2010!

danv3

Mouseketeer
DW and I just booked our first ABD...Viva Italia starting on September 27, 2010! :cool1: It will just be the two of us (30s, no kids). We're already counting down the days (but fortunately we have a short trip to WDW between now and then!)

Anybody else planning on taking this trip?

DW and I just booked our first ABD...Viva Italia starting on September 27, 2010! :cool1: It will just be the two of us (30s, no kids). We're already counting down the days (but fortunately we have a short trip to WDW between now and then!)

Anybody else planning on taking this trip?

Have a great trip!!!

Hey Danv3, My husband and I are booked for the Italy trip on Sept 27 as well. We are very excited too. We will be coming from Raleigh NC how about you? I can hardly wait....

Hey Danv3, My husband and I are booked for the Italy trip on Sept 27 as well. We are very excited too. We will be coming from Raleigh NC how about you? I can hardly wait....

Wow...really? We're coming from Raleigh too! Can't wait! :cool1:

Just made our final payment for the trip! Three months to go! :woohoo:

Anyone else joining us?

Got our backpacks and assorted other materials this week. 7 weeks to go! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter