• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Visiting Seaworld/Aquatica before Discovery Cove?

kellia

DIS Veteran
Hi, I know you get unlimited visits to Seaworld and Aquatica when you purchase DC tickets. When do you get the tickets to use for them or do you just show your DC ticket? Can you go to those first before you visit DC? Just trying to plan out our trip!

Thanks!

You can go before or after DC or DC can be in-between.

For some reason SW thought we changed our DC date and the DC vouchers had to be taken care of by an associate. We weren't able to use the voucher at the gate. She printed out a 14 day pass for each of us. If DC visit is at the beginning of your trip, you will receive a photo Id that is used at DC and can be used at the SW gate.

We went to SW 2 days before DC and used the temp passes for that day. The day after DC we went to SW and used the photo ID from DC.

You can go before or after DC or DC can be in-between.

For some reason SW thought we changed our DC date and the DC vouchers had to be taken care of by an associate. We weren't able to use the voucher at the gate. She printed out a 14 day pass for each of us. If DC visit is at the beginning of your trip, you will receive a photo Id that is used at DC and can be used at the SW gate.

We went to SW 2 days before DC and used the temp passes for that day. The day after DC we went to SW and used the photo ID from DC.

Hi, I'd just like to confirm.. the basic Discovery Cove resort package includes unlimited admissions to both Seaworld AND Aquatica? or is it either/or?

Hi, I'd just like to confirm.. the basic Discovery Cove resort package includes unlimited admissions to both Seaworld AND Aquatica? or is it either/or?

It's both. And if you pay a little more you can go to Bush Gardens as well (as well as parking passes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter