Visiting Resorts ....

Kris74

Earning My Ears
We're hoping to do some Disney resort visiting this trip.

The plan is to check out potential resorts for our next onsite stay :banana:

We're thinking of going somewhere for dinner (but it doesn't have to be fancy) and check out the resort grounds.

A few things ....
1. We have a car so getting around isn't a big deal.
2. We have a 6 year old, so kid friendly places would be great.

Do we have to pay for parking at each resort we go to?? Are there any resorts that are "must see's" for their lobby/grounds. We're heading down next week ...

The only place on the list so far is Polynesian. We LOVE the restaurant there ... who's name escapes me and we figured we'd check out the fireworks too.

You can park for free at a resort if you are dining or shopping there for up to 3 hours. We do it all the time when we have dining ressies.

As far as the "must see", I would recommend the Boardwalk area. Each night they have street performers entertain the people along the Boardwalk. Then you could stroll over to Yacht and Beach, and take a look at their cool pool.

If you've never been to Animal Kingdom Lodge, I recommend going and checking out. They have walkways out back to see the animals and the lobby is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter