Visited Wolfgang Puck Express

Jacksonev1

Mouseketeer
The hubby, son and I were visiting the World a few weeks ago and we ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express for the first time. Oh My Goodness--we could have easily spent all of our quick service credits there. My son got the mac and cheese....and he is still talking about it. My hubby got a sandwich that he LOVED and I got the famous meatloaf--YUM

So glad we tried it!

:rolleyes:

Ate There on our last visit also.. DH had meatloaf he loved it... I had the chicken it was a great meal.. Totally agree could have eaten there more than once...

I really like this place, as well! I can't wait to get back because my last experience was less than stellar. I made the stupid mistake of ordering a salad when we were there last. Big mistake. The lettuce was mainly the romaine 'hearts' (the watery, white middle part of the lettuce head), some bland dressing, and a few chewy croutons. I spent my whole meal there salivating other people's plates (especially the people next to us who all ordered pizzas!). :sad2:

Mmmm....this is a 'must do' for us too!

I love their pizza and have it every time! Like others have said it's easily a place we could use our table service credits over and over again!

love the Pizza for breakfast. The first time we ate there the server brought the pizza out and was going to serve DW until I explained there were things on it she would not eat (everything), they then apologized and were going to remake the pizza until I convinced him it was only for me anyway.:lmao: However every time we go there for breakfast the coffee is always fresh, I always have to wait for it to brew. :cool1:

The hubby, son and I were visiting the World a few weeks ago and we ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express for the first time. Oh My Goodness--we could have easily spent all of our quick service credits there. My son got the mac and cheese....and he is still talking about it. My hubby got a sandwich that he LOVED and I got the famous meatloaf--YUM

So glad we tried it!

:rolleyes:

Isnt it to die for? Glad you liked it just as much as I did! That place is out of this world. The meatloaf....oh my stars, its phenominal. im still drooling over it. This place is a must do for me too! Everytime! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter